Guaranteed Reads + Feedback! Help out Authors!

Your story looks very cool, I’ll check it out! I’ll be improving the animations on Planet X, everyone brought that up in their feedback which is good to hear so I can fix it. Thanks!

3 Likes

I came back for the rest
Miles is such a gentleman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And MC’s father?

Episodes 2,3 and 4

Some speechbubble in front of characters faces when they are travelling to Earth

Characters scale down when leaving the scene, you will find explanations here https://www.dara-amarie.com/spot-direction

This BG has a Builtin overlay use
EXT. OUTDOOR STREET OL - DAY with EXT. OUTDOOR STREET OL - DAY at layer 0
&ROWAN spot 1.28 -100 0 in zone 1 at layer 2
Also I feel she was a little to big in this scene.

On the roof top, the MC came from one side and Miles from the other and they walked over each, it was a little strange.

One last suggestion, change Mom’s and Adelina’s outfit to represent the passing days better

Basically how to become an Outlaw 101 :joy:

1 Like

More great feedback! I definitely have some kinks to work out in the directing, thank you.

1 Like

Happy to help :wink:

1 Like

For anyone interested, I just released episode 5 of Planet X! That’s all for now, hopefully we can get some more participation on this thread.

That’s a great idea! Unfortunately I have to work on my own story right now but I’ll check out some stories posted here and then post mine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have two episodes to read 4 and 5
I liked how protective the sisters were about each other. it was nice to have the information about the hotlines oral alternatives.
I saw some issues, but I am posting about tomorow