😈 Guess DA Crime 😈

:hocho: GUESS THE CRIME :rotating_light:

Based on the person above you’s username, profile picture, bio, and or profile background… guess what they’d get arrested for.

For example:
Person A has the username CandyLover472.
Person B: You would get arrested for stealing candy.

2 Likes

I’m first. Guess what I’d do.

You kidnapped Damon Salvatore! :scream: [I mean… to be fair, I’d help you! :joy::rofl: #TeamDamon! :heart_eyes:]

3 Likes

You got arrested for violating Loki’s restraining order against you. :rofl: (Sorry lol. I didn’t want to copy you.)

1 Like

[The crazy thing is… if he had one against me, I would most definitely break it! :smirk:]
:joy::rofl:

1 Like

knowing you, you’d get wrongly arrested. like you’re trying to do something nice but someone confuses it for something bad :skull:

2 Likes

Story of my life, on these forums! :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

You’d get arrested for first-degree murder.

Actually, the police just saw your search history as a writer and assumed the worst, so you were acquitted.

2 Likes

You’d get arrested for…JAYWALKING.

2 Likes

You’d get arrested by the social media queen for not having social media. (Sorry for exposing you like that. I couldn’t come up with anything so I had to dig deep. Don’t ask how I know. :rofl:)

1 Like

Actually, I’ll show you how I know so I don’t sound like a creep lmao. Here’s how I know:

1 Like

You stole someone’s name

1 Like

Lmao yes, I stole Damon Salvatore’s last name. :scream: :flushed:

You got arrested by the username police for putting vampire and Poseidon together in your username.

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

1 Like

You got arrested for lying to the police :lying_face:

1 Like

I probably would lie

1 Like

You need to say something now

Oh okay

1 Like

You would get arrested for speeding on the road