Guess My Personality Based Off Of This Information

So,
I saw a post where someone was guessing people’s personalities based off a few questions. However, people tend to base my personality off of cliches and really “convenient” traits.

Here are a few things about myself and you have to guess my personality.

Favorite Color:
Black, Grey or Red

Favorite Genre:
Drama, Comedy, Documentery

Favorite TV Show:
The Fifth Estate (Canadian “Crime” News Show)

Hobbies:
Drawing, Reading, Watching (and memorizing lines from) Movies…

Favorite Song:
. . . Another Brick In The Wall part 2, Comfortably Numb, Killer Queen, Don’t Stop Me Now, Hotel California, and it goes on.

Favorite Movie:
Bohemian Rhapsody, Anything With Edward Norton, Beetlejuice, Birdman, Silence Of The Lambs, Venom…

Favorite food:
Noodles.

Sign:
Aries

You can ask me questions below to figure out more…

5 Likes

I’m going to say …
You’re an introvert who prefers a few close friends and more intimate social gatherings over big parties.
You are loyal to your friends and distrusting of strangers. You are a jealous type.
You like to do things your way and your pet peeve is micromanagers.
You have a dark sense of humor. You have chronic depression stemming possibly from childhood trauma.
You think very highly of your intelligence and take great offense to anyone who questions your intelligence …?

?

4 Likes

You like classics. You’ve got an old soul?

2 Likes

What. Is wrong. With you?
This is spot on.

1 Like

I tend to think so.

You’re introverted, but have some friends.

You love classics, you have an old soul.

You’re very loyal to your friends.

You most likely have depression. Resulting in dark humor/joking about it.

You’re a huge non-conformist.

3 Likes

I like you already.

4 Likes

I’m going to say that you’re an ambivert—calm and quiet, but can be loud and the life of the party?
You’ve got some sort of dark humor?

Idk.

1 Like

Heh :smile: Interesting
I based a lot of that off your sign and music/movie interests.
My personality is very similar.

1 Like

63d

2 Likes

Ok. Maybe I did… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Anyone want to take a crack at my personality?

Favorite Color:
Green, Blue

Favorite Genre:
Fantasy, Mystery, Comedy, Romance

Favorite TV Show:
Firefly

Hobbies:
Attending live music venues, attending Renaissance and pirate faires in costume, swimming, kayaking, boating, writing/reading episode stories

Favorite Song:
The Sound of Silence (Disturbed version), Heart of Gold (Neil Young), Atwa and Needles (System of a Down), Too many puppies (Primus), Time (Pink Floyd) etc.

Favorite Movie:
Labyrinth, Kill Bill, Spirited Away

Favorite food:
Steak, French toast

Sign:
Taurus

1 Like

I am trash at this so don’t judge me.

You’re creative and have lots of friends but not many close friends, you tend to think more positively and you are very emotional. You like to take your time in developing close friendships and you often bond with people are similar to you instead of very different.

Hmmm… Take a crack at this.

Favorite Color: Black, White or Red

Favorite Genre: Drama, Mystery, Fantasy

Favorite TV Show: Nikita or The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Hobbies: Writing, reading, listening to music, playing badminton, researching, watching Netflix

Favorite Song: Someone Put Your Hand Out (Michael Jackson), These Are The Days of Our Lives (Queen), I Want To Know What Love Is (Foreigner), How Deep Is Your Love (the Bee Gees), The World Where I Couldn’t Show You (Sechskies), In The Air Tonight (Phil Collins), Run To You (Whitney Houston), Come Back to Me (Janet Jackson), and many, many more.

Favorite Movie: The Breakfast Club, Mean Girls, Juice, Train to Busan, The Hate U Give, Dirty Dancing, Grease

Favorite Food: Pizza, fried rice, baked ziti, shrimp alfredo, French fries, fried chicken, chocolate, mac & cheese, turkey bacon egg and cheese sandwich

Sign: Pisces

3 Likes

Heh :smile: Not quite :wink:

1 Like

Aw damn what did I miss?

1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

I have a select few close friends and a lot of acquaintances.
I tend to make bonds with a variety of people.
The emotional part is hard to say anymore. I tend to be more even keel and practical these days.

1 Like

Ohh that makes sense.

1 Like

Wait could you do me?

1 Like