Guess My Personality Based Off Of This Information

I’ll try!

1 Like

Favorite Colors: Red, black, Gold, Pink and Green
Favorite Genre: horror and comedy (and satirical horror)
Favorite tv show: Brooklyn nine-Nine, Scream and Parks and Recreation
Hobbies: Writing/reading Episode stories, watching tv and movies, eating, shopping, reading hanging out with friends
Favorite Song: I Did Something Bad (Taylor Swift), Love Lies (Khalid), East Side (Halsey)
Favorite Movie: Scary Movie, Mean Girls, and Anchorman
Favorite Food: Gnocchi
Sign: Pisces (don’t identify with Pisces AT ALL.)

3 Likes

Ok, I’ve finally decided to do this.

Favourite Color: White, ink-blue, black and purple.
Favourite Genre: I have quite a wide interest.
Favourite TV show: Not a fan of TV shows.
Hobbies: Writing, being weird, drawing, living life, being VIwrites1 and eating chocolate.
Favourite Song: Radio Ga Ga!
Favourite Movie: Can’t decide.
Favourite food: Chocolate.
Sign: Scorpio

1 Like

Of course, my least favourte singer is Justin Bieber, because he’s so stupid and gross

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

I would guess …
You are generally a happy and go with the flow type person.
Social interactions drain your batteries and you need plenty of alone time to recharge.
You can be overly trusting of people and this has brought you heartache a few times when you were betrayed or lied to.
You tend to go out of your way to help people even when you know they won’t return the favor.
You just want everyone to get along and have a good time. You dislike drama and people who cause it.

?

1 Like

Ur a weirdo @VIwrites1

Mm pretty much yeah. Except I am kinda the cause of my own drama because I am kind of go with the flow but once you break my trust my fuse just completely blows

1 Like

U know, I actually like the song Bohemian Rhapsody, but ever since I won the fight, we’ve been locked in a never-ending rivalry. Radio Ga Ga is still better.

1 Like

Has anyone figured me out yet?

3 Likes

No. I’m very sure no one will figure out me.

2 Likes

I doubt I’d be figured out. I’m a difficult person to read.

3 Likes

You’re a constant feeder of your own pain. You make friends easily since you are so humble and caring. You tend to put others needs before yours because you worry otherwise you might loose them. You have a big group of friends but only truly feel close to some of them?? You also tend to have two personalities one that covers up your pain with sarcastic humor while the other is open?

1 Like

calls my therapist

Yeah. This girl… She’s a psychic. Psychics aren’t real? What? She figured me out though!

2 Likes

Hahaha. Well to be fair, I did know you from the forums.

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Hi.

1 Like

My personality is boring

1 Like

I’ve seen you rarely. However, I haven’t taken the chance to know you till now!

2 Likes

You’re personality isn’t boring! In fact I think that’s it’s really vivid, like you are probably pretty blunt and upfront with people. You don’t care about most people’s opinions?

2 Likes