@Xoxo_dimples

:heart::heart:

Pm me who u want to eliminate :blush:

@Kotori.episode

U have been eliminated by @Xoxo_dimples

:sweat::sweat:

That means the people who are going to the next round are:

@Turtle_Cat @Lipisode
@Writer_Wiles @loveyourself @inkkee @Crestfallen @skjoni @Xoxo_dimples @BadassSaasha @Lady_Cannella @Epi.milkyway @Shuka @Tellyg47
@AtlasFlameAi @AlyssaThePretzel @K_ArohaExo-L @Secretz_lol @AshlynG @Daisy_Flower1 @inkkee

3 Likes

Ugh too late again :sweat_smile:

When will the next question be coming out?

1 Like

Later today. Like probably 12:00

1 Like

In what time zone since it’s currently 5:20 pm where I am and I’m pretty sure u don’t mean 12 am :joy:

1 Like

CDT time

1 Like

Kk thanks

I love how I’m saying that as if I have any clue what that is in my time zone but google here I come :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

update: tho I doubt anyone cares, 12:00 CDT is 6:00 where I am

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

Oof I feel your problem, it’s gonna be VERY late where I’m in as well

2 Likes

Yup the struggle is real :joy:

1 Like

Question 8

The night of her sixteenth birthday arrives. She expects it to be a wonderful day spent with her peace-loving father and her other loved ones. However…that same night she goes to tell her father how she really feels and when she enters the room she is revealed a shocking truth. Follow this brave young girl to a rollercoaster of events

Good luck everyone

@Turtle_Cat @Lipisode
@Writer_Wiles @loveyourself @inkkee @Crestfallen @skjoni @Xoxo_dimples @BadassSaasha @Lady_Cannella @Epi.milkyway @Shuka @Tellyg47
@AtlasFlameAi @AlyssaThePretzel @K_ArohaExo-L @Secretz_lol @AshlynG @Daisy_Flower1 @inkkee

2 Likes

Yona of the dawn…??

1 Like

Diabolik Lovers

1 Like

@K_ArohaExo-L

:heart::heart::heart:

Pm me who u wish to eliminate :blush:

1 Like

@Xoxo_dimples

U have been eliminated by @K_ArohaExo-L :sweat::sweat:

That means the people that are going to the next round are:

@Turtle_Cat @Lipisode
@Writer_Wiles @loveyourself @inkkee @Crestfallen @skjoni @BadassSaasha @Lady_Cannella @Epi.milkyway @Shuka @Tellyg47

4 Likes

This is anthor one of my favorites :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like