Guess The Anime 🤔 {Sign Ups} [CLOSED]

Hey everyone, @Forever1201 here :heart:

So I was thinking for a long time and I decided to make my own game for everyone to join :blush:. And it’s called…

Inspired by @/Crestfallen “Guess the Episode Story” Game

How the game works:

On certain days, I will give a synopsis of an anime of any kind and any gender. Ur job is to find out which anime matches with the synopsis. The first person who answer correctly will be the winner of that round and I will pm the person who he or she wishes to eliminate. The last person standing wins.

Altho there will be one winner, there will be prizes for 2nd and 3rd place:

First Place

- A small cover

- A large Cover

- 3 splashes

- A shoutout of their story in my story

- A thread dedicated to he or she

Second Place

- Small cover

- 3 Splashes

- A shoutout of their story in my story

Third Place

- 1 Splash

That is all I have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you join in and have fun.

Tags (Sorry if u didn't want to be tagged)

@Crestfallen @Zembo27 @rubywrites @MG_789 @Secretz_lol @OreoBiscuit @loveyourself @Silver_Shadow @Diamond.Heart @line123462 @Minoesje @AMagic @Turtle_Cat @lanafrazer_episode @FlowerGriefer @notmcepisode @XxAlphaBetaxX @Ayu @keiji @Rihanna90 @Firexwater @TheEpisodeCritic @Writer_Wiles @Thecode004 @skjoni @Chocolate_Mama @Canverry @BadassSaasha @Ghosty @Cami_epy @AlyssaThePretzel @Daisy_flower1 @lvqbrl @appleqrl @epy.edits @AtlasFlameAi @Elva_Writes @MayPenny @SakuraCheam @zapcV @Lady_Cannella @PropertyOfNae @Eleanor_W-15 @anon48422657 @Jakefxy @EmmaZedler @Epi.milkyway @AS007@Mya.writes @Cassandra_Dean @Mashia @coco.xhic @StarMaryGoth @Neptune @Aesthetic @raindrvps @Blossomsepisode@SilverRose @Cookies1 @Linlin330 @Kittenlove @Cara_writer @k.w.episode @raindrvps@Pearl.Episode @matchalatte @SilverStar @sofia2 @LeviTheLunatic @Whispering_Flower @Killerfrost@AnimeOtome @Fixelled @16AngelCat @Katie36 @estherdekker @anon71852408@Stargazer54 @Amiraa @Flyingsky0128 @anonymouuss @jiya.episode@pastel_milk @sahra.episode @Problematic_Patrick @Gabie1 @jazzysab13

Love u all :heart::heart:

Tag your friends :blush:

People who are participating :heart:

19 Likes

omg yassssssssssssssssssssssss but oh man this is gonna be tough! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Can I join? Even though I barely watch anime :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do u wanna join? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

This is gonna be haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard AF but I’d like to join!

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging be btw :revolving_hearts: @Forever1201

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

Ok :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yessssss I’m in!!

1 Like

Sign me up! Time to put these weeb knowledge to the test :rofl:

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

ok :blush:

yes :smile:

1 Like

I’ll play when I come back.

1 Like

I’ll sign up! I’m retired from my weeb days I still have my knowledge.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Ok :blush:

1 Like

:heart::heart:

1 Like