Guess the Episode Story Season 1 Signups (SIGNUPS UNTIL JUNE 2)

Hi guys! I wanted to interact with the forumers more since I don’t really participate in posts much and am usually just reading through them. So I made this. :smile:

Anyways, this game is inspired by the game of @Secretz_lol and posts which give descriptions for a story they are looking for and ask for its title.

Anyways, here is how this game works:

Before the season starts, those who have signed up will be assigned to pairs. Pairs will be decided by a random team generator. You and your pair will have to work together to make sure you are not eliminated, and you can discuss in PM your answers.

So once the season starts, there will be one round every two days (all rounds will be done in 10:00 AM EDT on round dates). Each round, I will give a list of story descriptions (not their summaries). The number of story descriptions will be one less than the amount of pairs that round.

One person of each pair will have to answer any number by giving the title of the story being described in that number. A pair can only answer ONE number per round to give a chance to others. If the number is answered correctly, it can no longer be answered and the pair that answered would be safe from elimination. If the number is answered wrong, you can either choose another number to answer or continue answering until you get the right answer. Pairs that don’t answer within the two days or have no more numbers to answer will be put up for elimination. A wheel will decide which pair will be eliminated.

This will keep on going on until there are five pairs left, all of which will break up, making ten contestants. The rounds will go on like it did with the pairs, but only one contestant will get eliminated each round.

Once there are four contestants left, a large list of story descriptions will be given and the contestants have to answer as much as they can. The one who answers the most will be crowned the winner.

Anddd, that’s it. I know it is a handful but it will be fun. :slight_smile:

This is just a game for fun and there aren’t any extravagant prizes other than bragging rights (lol).

Signups end on June 2 (12:00 AM EDT) teamups will be given on June 2 (3:00 AM EDT onwards) and the season starts at June 3 (10:00 AM EDT). :slight_smile: (Btw, the EDT I’ll be using is NY time.)

Contestants:

1. @Canverry
  2. @Pearl.Episode
  3. @Diamond.Heart
  4. @Zembo27
  5. @MG_789
  6. @Jakefxy
  7. @Secretz_lol
  8. @BadassSaasha
  9. @OreoBiscuit
  10. @YassineCool
  11. @Ghosty
  12. @Silver_Shadow
  13. @Forever1201
  14. @loveyourself
  15. @SkyM

Tag your friends if you can! Thanks! :slight_smile:

UPDATES:

-Rounds will start on 10:00 AM EDT as per request.

-If more than one team/contestant fail to answer during a round, all those teams/contestants that fail to answer will be up for elimination. The one team/contestant eliminated will be decided by a wheel.

7 Likes

Sounds fun… I’ll join!

2 Likes

I’m in…I’ll love to join​:smiley::raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

I’d like to join!
I just have one question, will all rounds start at 8 a.m edt?

1 Like

Yes, but I can always adjust it if someone requests a different time because of their timezone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually…
Where I live it’ll be 1 p.m and I’m afraid I wont be able to answer. Could you change the time for, at least, 10 a.m edt, pretty please? :blush:

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

But in cases where I won’t be able to be online on those times and such, I will have to adjust the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s fine! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

UPDATE:

If more than one team/contestant fail to answer during a round, all those teams/contestants that fail to answer will be up for elimination. The one team/contestant eliminated will be decided by a wheel.

I’ll join :grinning:

Tags

@BadassSaasha @rubywrites @MayPenny @Jakefxy

Sorry If you didn’t want to be tagged

2 Likes

Can I join?

1 Like

Nah fam :wink: But thanks for the tag girly :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ofc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

Oh wow, I actually inspired someone to host a game show. I is shook.

I’m in btw.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag girl.

I wanna enter but I am so gonna lose. I am barely even active.

But… I’ll try.

Okayy, I am in.

4 Likes

We need more contestants :sweat_smile:

Tags

@OreoBiscuit
@YassineCool
@Gabie1
@Silver_Shadow
@Em546
@Chocolate_Mama
@PropertyofNae
@Ghosty
@Cami_epy
@keiji
@SakuraCheam

Sorry if you did not wanna get tagged!

3 Likes

Nope. It’s basically about guessing what episode story is being described.

1 Like