Guess the plot!

Heeey guys!

soo with a lot of positive feedback I got from the group chats I’m in…

I decided to post some of my artwork that has some kind of backstory (comic ideas even), concept, or just a general idea/message!

now the game here is to try and guess what the idea and/or message, or the plot for each picture, I’d like to see how the forums can make a plot or interpret something by just looking at drawings! so with that said,

LET THE GAME BEGIN!

Tip: There may or may not hints to what the plot is in the image names!
First Artworks:

happy guessing!

10 Likes

I say there’s an idea of alternate universes and the collision of ice and fire :thinking:

3 Likes

nope! :joy:

1 Like

A story about brother and sister, one born on the sun, and the other on the moon.
Fighting for there lives, not knowing they’re related

1. Moon Angel falling for a sun angel?

:relieved::clap::clap::clap:

I Kno it was bad

But I love your art

1 Like

thank you! buuuuut both of them’s not it! :joy: you got that the plot has romance and the sun and moon idea tho!

1 Like

Maybe somehow related to day and night?
A forbidden romance?

1 Like

you’re getting there! but the forbidden (-ish??) part comes when the story ends ^^

1 Like

ok so the story take place in a magical world/realm
they both have magical powers which is either sun/fire for the guy and moon/water for the girl

can’t tell their relationship,they could be twins,or because they don’t look similar i’m gonna guess they’re going to be a couple

if they’re not siblings they probably have to fight eachother because they’re from a different kingdom and their kingdoms probably declared war or sumn but you know,they,fell in love w/ eachother?so it’s like a forbidden romance story

or they could be fighting alongside eachother because they’re the twins that were told that the kingdoms fate lies on their hand and they have to defeat their enemies together

1 Like

Nope! they’re not twins, but yes they’re a couple XD, and no, it doesn’t take place in a magical realm ^^ or a kingdom for that matter ^^. that’s a pretty good guess tho!

1 Like

are they a god/goddess or the child of the god/godess of sun/moon so they kinda control the sun & moon / day & night on earth? :eyes: but then the parents caught them self in an argument which lead to the fight
:eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

you got the gods and goddess part right, and the control over the sun and moon, and then the rest ain’t right XD

1 Like

dang! :flushed:

1 Like

Hint: I’m surprised you haven’t commented about the stars yet XD

you mean there’s also zodiac signs human versions :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

lol no, just the stars in general XD although i also have a concept about that particular idea that i haven’t drawn (yet).

1 Like

They were supposed hate each other but fell in love :clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Eeeh not close😂

1 Like

Meh worth it. :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Two elements opposite of each other are at war, fire and ice, and the two warriors fall for each other? Like they’re supposed to hate each other at first because of some forbidden rivalry and then started attracting the other? Idk i’m terrible at this lol

1 Like

Yeeaaah nope😂