Guess what? I know an artist who is one of the best beginners I have seen!

Hello everyone! On my art journey I have met so many great artists. My friend. @CoconutIceCream , started drawing a few weeks after I did and I am happy to say she is really good at it! Even better than me by far!

I would definitely rate her a 3 1/2, I think she is in between 3 and 4 right now which is a great start for a beginner!
I can’t wait for her to become an even better and bigger artist!

Tags:
@Bonswayout @lanafrazer_episode @nicollil @Samantha79 @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Skyyyye @Nessya

PS: Don’t just like! Let her know how good of an artist she is!
Check out some of these examples of her awesome art! 🥥 Coconut's Art Shop 🥥 [FREE], here, here or here!

10 Likes

@CoconutIceCream will be a successful artist and will improve if she really loves art! I am sure she will become so good she might even start commissions! She is improving and that you could see! Wish you the best @CoconutIceCream! :blob_hearts: :clapping: :clapping:

2 Likes

Bump for @CoconutIceCream :sparkles:

2 Likes

I saw some of her examples and they look great! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

The pfp and the picture of Salva looks so clean! @CoconutIceCream, you’re doing great!

3 Likes

@CoconutIceCream is doing awesome so far! Better than I will ever be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@CoconutIceCream You are doing amazing

3 Likes

She really is :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

The examples are beautiful, the drawn pfp is pretty cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Not cool, Dani! Don’t copy my thread idea :grinning:

But thanks

@Danielle318

2 Likes

Too bad girly. You deserve it anyway!

2 Likes