Guilty Pleasures

Hey!
So, I am interested on what your guilty pleasures on Episode are!

Mine are probably Badboys, but let me explain:
By Badboy I do not mean those abusive type of guys or those, which are Players. I mean those mysterious guys, that no one knows a lot of, those guys who got hurt in the past and are scared of it happening again.

2 Likes

I’d say mean girls because they tend to have more character than the sassy annoying MC.

7 Likes

I hate those MCs. I get, that it is supposed to be different from the shy MC, but most of the time they are just so rude without any reason, just so they can be ‘unique’

2 Likes

Tell me about it. I mean with shy & awkward MCs, I can relate to but sassy MCs
I definitely can’t. They annoy me so much! Especially when they have this “I’m not like the other girls” mentality.

3 Likes

Stories where the MC has it all.

3 Likes

stories with sassy and rude MCS

2 Likes

This is what i mean by badboys

1 Like

Well-depicted triggering themes.

Also, I am all in for relationship drama between MC and several love interests
 as long as my choices have consequences. Well, other than jealousy. You could say I like stories in which MC can be an EpiSlut, but their love interests do not turn a blind eye to this only because MC is DiFfEReNT.

4 Likes

Honestly older men. As long as the mc is an adult lmao.

3 Likes

I luv playing as a character who’s not me in a clichĂ© story and choosing all the revealing outfits and being an absolute cheat. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

My fave pleasure is when the author comes on and starts episode dancing. I love that :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m all about the tea in Episode stories lol sips tea

1 Like

You know the author screwed up when you prefer the mean girl’s catty personality over the MC’s lack of one :roll_eyes: