Gumball Machine Update: Fairy Limited

We’re delighted to unveil our Fairy Limited Collection in our latest Gumball Machine update! :woman_fairy:

🌟 Embrace Your Inner Enchantress: Embark on a captivating adventure with the Fairy Limited Collection, immersing yourself in exclusive assortments of ethereal profile outfits and whimsically themed items. Prepare to showcase your fairy-tale essence in Episode with these enchanting additions!

:woman_fairy:Dazzling Wardrobe Choices: For those who love transforming their avatar’s appearance, the Fairy Limited collection is here for your magical or mischievous moments! Dive into a treasure trove of special profile outfits that will captivate your imagination. Whether your style leans towards fairy fashion, historical elegance, or one-of-a-kind looks, our Fairy Limited gumball will fulfill your wishes!

🛠 A Work in Enchantment: It’s important to note that the Gumball Machine continues to be a work in progress. We are constantly fine-tuning this feature to elevate its enchantment. So please keep the feedback coming so that we can improve upon the Gumball Machine experience! If you haven’t been seeing the Gumball Machine, please make sure that you are on the latest version of the app. If you still don’t see it, please contact our Support Team via in-app or here.

The Fairy Limited Collection is available to all today, November 20th! Be sure to share your enchanted elegance and gleaming glamour!"

12 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

I love the look of it and thank you for all effort making them! :yellow_heart:
Just wish I could get at least one outfit as I haven’t had any from the last 3 machines.

2 Likes

The Gumball Machine Update: Fairy Limited introduces enchanting and whimsical gumball designs, adding a touch of magic to this classic vending concept.