Gur Mehar Artshop[Open!](Commission and Free art)

Announcement: @SWEET_MELODY started taking commission for the art now, the examples we added in our artshop were drawn for free but now she started taking commission.

2 Likes

@Raitlyn

Pick the one you like.

2 Likes

Wow! Great Job! I’m going to use the second one :grin:

4 Likes

hey! @Sweet_Melody is available ?

4 Likes

HI, do you do free art scenes?

4 Likes

Hey,
I’m not a member or an artist at this shop but, if you look at the What we can do section in the thread they list everything that they can do.
And I believe that everything in that section is what every artist in this shop could do.
:blob_hearts:

3 Likes

ok

3 Likes

is everything free tho

4 Likes

The thread also shows who is a commision artist and who does it for free, and the artists that are both commisioned and free

4 Likes

Hey @Melinda1 I’m available :smiley:

5 Likes

@BlessStories Thank you for explaining about our artshop :innocent::hugs:

@KarliWrites I hope you understand everything :innocent:

6 Likes

ı wanted make a request but ı am not enter forum much when ı made the request from here can we countine from my insta ?

4 Likes

I m sorry dear but I don’t have an insta we have talk here. Hope u understand

4 Likes

Hey! @Melinda1 I have instagram you can tell me what you want? I will convey your request from instagram to @SWEET_MELODY in forum.

If this ok with you both ( @Melinda1 and @SWEET_MELODY )?:thinking:

5 Likes

I had a talk with her in private she said that she have a friend who will do it :blush:

2 Likes

Ok :innocent:

3 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Hii! I would love to have a cover done by @Gurmeet

LL/INK - LL
Art Style - Drawn
Characters - 2
Deadline - Nope, take your time :slight_smile:
Title - Nope, I have my own overlay text that I can add.
Pose -

Character Deets

Kieran -
Body Type: Male Athletic Body
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Dark Brown)
Skin Tone: GOLD 02
Eyes: Oval Wide
Eye Color: Red
Mouth: Medium Heart Vampire Fangs (Rose Light Nude Matte)
Brows: Straight Medium Scar (jetBlack)
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight Pointed
Clothes: Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim, Camo Windbreaker Hoodie Cotton Green

Anastasia -
Body Type: Female Athletic Body
Hair: Long Half Up Ponytail Hair (Black Dark)
Skin Tone: GOLD 04
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Color: Brown Light/Violet
Mouth: Full Round Pouty (Rose)
Brows: Arched Natural (jetBlack)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Clothes: Open Toe Stiletto Heel Metal Tongue Strap, Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather, Crop Tank Undershirt Silk Layered White, Ripped Leggings Simple Polyester (Grey Black)

Pose Deets

So the person who is doing
the witch pose is the girl (Anastasia) And the boy (Kieran) is going to stand behind Anastasia and is putting his pointer finger up to his lips. Kinda like he’s shushing at the reader. Kieran is 6’2 and Ana is 5’5 so yuh

Extra Info

Ok so I only have two extra things. Ana is a hybrid. She is part werewolf and part witch. So if you can, could you please have one of her eyes be Brown Light and the other Violet? Also if Ana can have red powers shooting out of her hands, that would be nice.

Pass: Angel

2 Likes

If I have to pay anything then you can cancel my request :blush:

2 Likes

Hii! @rakshana.writes

As I mentioned above this is a free and commissioned Art shop and I am also a free and commissioned artist. So you can submit the request for the free art to me also :innocent:

4 Likes