Guys, can you help? 👉👈

@DOVE6
honestly you should cry, do whatever to get those emotions out because the longer you keep them in the more you’ll hurt yourself in the long run.
if you need someone to talk to i love talking to people and helping them with their issues. <3

2 Likes

Aww thanks but I can’t open up I don’t know why. If I am ready I will.

Hey thanks for the advice. But I don’t lash out at ppl easily (through internet atleast)

No, at first we were a good and all but now I don’t know I feel weird

Yeah I am going to do that.

I want to but I don’t want to do that in front of anyone. All the time I am around someone

I know I don’t know what to do doe

thanks for that. But like I said I can’t open up

3 Likes

Well don’t worry about them, crying is normal. And if you have the courage to cry that makes you stronger than them.

Well it can be something you enjoy doing. It doesn’t have to be something dramatic like crying, punching something, or whatever other dramatic things people do. It can be something relaxing, cooking/baking, hell it can even be sleeping.

I know, and we don’t have to talk about you, if you have a joke to share, maybe need help with completing a storyline (if you even write), it can literally be anything. ‘Cause I don’t have too many friends to share these jokes with irl so if need be I’ll listen.

4 Likes

Yeah of course :hugs::heart:. And thanks for the advice

2 Likes

No problem :heart:

2 Likes

No problem. Perhaps you can get your mind off things by watching a show or movie until you’re ready to open up to someone?

Some show suggestions:

1. The Vampire Diaries (It’s on Netflix)
  2. The Originals (It’s on Netflix and it’s a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries so I recommend watching The Vampire Diaries first should you decide to watch these)
  3. Pretty Little Liars (It’s not on Netflix right now)
  4. Supergirl (It’s on Netflix)
  5. Fate: The Winx Saga (It’s on Netflix)
  6. The Flash (It’s on Netflix)
  7. Shadow and Bone (It’s on Netflix)
  8. Legacies (It’s on Netflix and it’s a spin-off of The Originals which is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries so I recommend watching The Vampire Diaries, then The Originals, and then Legacies)
2 Likes

I am actually watching tvd rn.I have watched WinX club, pretty little liars and flash. Anyways thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hi!
Well I used to feel that way too when I am with people that I don’t really know.
I used to think what will I do if I make a mistake while talking or something?!
Maybe you are not comfortable in the group chat because you don’t know this people well or that someone judged you and you felt that you can’t talk about certain things anymore?
The key is to surround yourself with lovely open minded people and Always remember that you deserve the best thing in the world! :rose: :rose: :rose:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel. But they didn’t say anything to me that offended me doe. And thanks :confounded:

1 Like

You’re welcome. #5 is the live action version btw.

1 Like

I know that your perspective is your own, but that doesn’t mean the others in the chats feel negatively about you.
They might like you, they might think you’re reserved or shy, they might think you’re busy, fun, funny, they might not even be thinking about it at all. That’s the beauty of different people, we all think and perceive differently so try to remember it when you feel that way.
I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what others actually think and feel!
Just like they can’t speak of or truly know how how you feel, only you can/do. It’s the same the other way around, they know how they feel, what you think they might feel could be totally right, close or wrong. (:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true. For me talking to alot ppl at once I feel weird or uncomfortable. Talking to them separately I feel comfortable. idk why doe?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.