Guys! @Dara.Amarie uploaded a YouTube video for CC!

This came to me by surprise! At the time of me typing this, @Dara.Amarie uploaded a YouTube video tutorial on how to use the CC template on her website! And for the first time… I got to hear her voice!!! It actually sounds really nice! I hope she makes more tutorial videos so that new authors can get some help!
The video she posted:

Her Channel:

Her Website:

18 Likes

Ahhh thanks for letting us knowww! And she sounds so friendly :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Omg yes!! She’s the best! She makes the best templates ever :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Dara Amarie’s website is really useful! I don’t know what i would to without it. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

What if the website just got banned or something! That would be TRAGIC

5 Likes

That wouldn’t be ideal… :grimacing: :sob:

2 Likes

Her site will never get banned, that will be a stupid idea tbh because its’s all about tutorials, and templates. XD

1 Like

But it’s 2020! :eye::lips::eye: Just kidding

1 Like

Anyway, thanks for this heads up! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I made this thread specifically to give her more views cause this is really helpful for new authors!

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Thank you for this!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OMG! You actually replied!!! Your voice sounds really nice and you seem like a friendly person! Please make more tutorial videos! You could be Ms. Joseph Evans!

1 Like

Oop- I think that title belongs to his wife Charlotte lol :joy: but thanks so much for watching and supporting me! :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, yeah! I just thought about his wife! But I do know one thing. You’re a QUEEN! :crown:

1 Like

Bump! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

My reaction to this-

Thanks @Tay11 for making this! And thanks to da queen @Dara.Amarie for… welll being Dara Amarie I stan you girl - you awesome!

4 Likes

Bump