Guys help like rn plz

SO like my teacher said I can turn in some missing work if I have a really good excuse, so can anyone help me think of one???

3 Likes

What theme are you looking 4
(Desperate/Dramatic/logical)

You were on your period and threw up on those days :running_woman:

1 Like

Desperate today is the last day to turn in work :sob:

Or dramatic like a mix of both

Lol, these sound like something from a tv show, but my teacher used to accept this stuff from all of his students :joy:

Apologetic/desperate

I do sincerely apologize for the late submission , and for not contacting you in advance of the deadline to request an extension something that in hindsight I obviously should have done when I realized I was going to be late. But I realized that this was a lot of work, and when I turned in one assignment, I was missing another, and I’ve just been so overwhelmed with everything going on with the pandemic, and my life has been so hectic lately (Insert dramatic emoji here)

Blame him

Well technically this is your fault, considering you’re just now contacting me when the school year s half way through, I probably would have been caught up, because I am a hard worker, and I would have been able to get this done earlier in the year

Ok, you probably shouldn’t use this one :joy:

Dramatic

Don’t you want me to be successful in life? If you fail me right now, I may not have motivation to keep trying in school, and when people ask me why, I’ll have no choice but to say, that it was your fault, and I probably won’t get into college, because they’ll see that I failed this grade, and I’ll end up having to work at Mcdonalds, and won’t be able to pay my bills, and end up as an old cat lady on a dark shady street. And it’s all because you didn’t give me a chance to show you that I have learned this year.

Butter-up/Desperate/Dramatic

I know that I haven’t been turning work, and this is entirely my fault. You have done nothing but give me chances to turn in my assignment. I know there is no real excuse for missing these assignments, it’s just that the stress of switching to online work, and this whole pandemic going around, it’s given me serious anxiety, I haven’t really been able to focus as well as usual. But if you allow me to turn in this assignment, I promise I’ll do better, and make sure to try harder in your class
(Insert the most dramatic emoji you can find)

Probably the most believable excuse

My wifi hasn’t been working, so I’ve fallen behind in a lot of classes, and am trying to get caught up, using my slow wifi

2 Likes

Girl tysm for these

1 Like

u did it online bc ur tryna b eco friendly, ur cloud drive was wiped by ur lil brother when he was tryna b helpful by saving storage n now it’s all gone, u have no idea what to do n ur offering to re- do it all, (at that point the teacher will say it ok) :sob:

2 Likes

No problem! :grin:

1 Like

quick tip from your certified horrible student: never go with “technically its your fault”, thats the quickest way to get detention. make them THINK its their fault without outright saying it. go with “the website you’ve been assigning work on is so hard to navigate, and i feel like i can’t ask for help from you without being a bother, so its all started piling up and you’re just now contacting me, which doesnt help whatsoever!” that way he thinks that his behavior makes him seem distant and unhelpful, as well as criticizing his organization and pins the blame on him. now this is technically manipulation and its really toxic, so use it carefully.

2 Likes

Yeah I know
At the bottom if you read what I said, it says “you probably shouldn’t use that one”
I just copied and pasted a message my classmate posted a couple years ago
I’m not telling her she should do it :slightly_smiling_face:
But you worded way better than me :joy:

Okay I’m so saving these! :joy:

1 Like

I STAN YOU TBH :sob:
All these excuses are chefs kiss istg :pensive::raised_back_of_hand:
The “Blame him” one tho aksjsjsj

1 Like

I’m crying so much, my grades suck, it’s 12:42 I’m pretty sure yesterday was the last day to turn in missing work me being the lazy behind person I am wanting to wait last minute to do my work and now here I am, if I get bad grades I won’t have my birthday party, my summer will be the absolute worst which I most likely will have to do work over the summer :neutral_face: I lowkey wanna go to boarding school, anyways yea I’m just crying rn I emailed my teachers asking when’s the last day I can turn in work and hopefully it’s not too late yet but then didn’t reply so yea besties wish me luck :grinning:

8 Likes

Good luck :sweat_smile: :books:

Lol, ur getting me nervous for you

1 Like

No party means no COVID-19, consider it a blessing. But, best of luck with your work.

2 Likes

hi! I wanted to let you know that I struggle with my grades too :’(
Goodluck! I believe in you <3 x

1 Like

I have the same problem as you! :joy::tired_face:

If your struggling with your mental health because of the pandemic, it’s best to email your teachers and tell that that your not doing so good and ask for a small extension, 9/10 times they will give you one. (I had to do this, It normally works. But, if everything mental health wise is doing good don’t use it because metal health is a very serious topic.)

4 Likes

sis been there, done that exept im still there

1 Like

Good luck! I’m rooting for you. :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like