Guys help like rn plz

Aww, I’m sorry! Just try to take an hour today and focus on doing as much as you can! I’m in the same situation as you.

1 Like

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hey hun I do this sometimes too but we all can get through it and do well. If they reply and give you a date what I do is go in a room or area you know you wont get distracted and remove all devices except for your laptop if you work on that. Then start on the subject with the least amount of homework and try to get as much done in a day. If you need help ask your parents or siblings if you have any. Trust me once you get it all done it’ll feel soooo good. Then you have the next day to do what you like. Good luck

2 Likes

I am a chronical procrastinator and a lazy sloth so I totally can relate. Unfortunately beacuse of that I failed two tests last semester (Japanese langauge and Asian studies tests, but in my defence kanji letters are sooo hard and there are so manyyy of them!) :tired_face: so I have to take them again this semester alongside all the new tests I have to take so yeah… it’s not the best situation. The thing is I always leave everything for the last possible minute and more often then not it’s too late to do anything other then stay up all night studying . That’s also one of the reasons why my sleeping schedule is so messed up (it’s almost 5am rn and I am still NOT in bed :woman_facepalming:). But anyway girl hang on, you can do it just believe in yourself. Maybe try setting reminders on your phone for your school work tasks? This can sometimes be really helpful! Also try to reward yourself like I sometimes say to myself “okay you are going to finish this essay and then you are going to order yourself one very large pizza” (pizza is the best motivation :yum:). Hope this helps and best of luck! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

LMAO tysm

1 Like

No problem girl! :raised_hands::heart:

I agree. The key is to communicate with your teachers and email them politely with correct spelling and grammar. Ask if there’s any extra credit you can do or any tests, quizzes, or assignments you can retake/redo.

Good luck!

2 Likes