Guys... huh? Is it just me-

Y’all… ???

What went down

So I was just scrolling through schools, and I saw this one. And because I’m a weirdo, I was looking through other school’s uniform to see how they’re different to mine. Then I find this.

It’s a Catholic school…

7 Likes

Que???

2 Likes

eh? :thinking:

1 Like

How is hair going to hold back someone’s education??? Why do they even have these rules???

What do you mean “neat and tidy”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Such bullsht.

2 Likes

I like how they put quotation marks on cornrows…Wow.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl: there’s a school like that near mine. Apparently if you have dreads they request that you cut them off or you can’t attend. It’s so stupid honestly how can a school…SCHOOL! Tell how your hair should be :rofl: I can’t! At my school this girl had a African wrap on and they told her to remove it and she didn’t and almost got in more trouble for that.

4 Likes

images
tf

1 Like

i am so glad we dont have this here in Denmark. for the teacher to actually do something you should properly show up only in undergarments

1 Like

im geniunely confused yall. what??

1 Like

what the actual fuck

2 Likes

Huh? My Catholic school had no problem with my cornrows. If they did my parents would’ve pulled me out.

3 Likes

What?

me too

2 Likes

The racism.

1 Like

That’s like saying I can’t wear a hijab to school.

3 Likes

“Neat and tidy”= straight and not afro x3

7 Likes

This is what my school says about hairstyles (the actual thing is in a diary we have to keep but i’ll type it out word for word):

Hairstyles
Hair must be kept neat and tidy.

No shaving, patterns, outlandish styles or colours are allowed. Boys’ hair must not be longer than the bottom of their shirt collar or shorter than a number ‘2’ blade.

This is what it says about uniform:

COMPULSORY FOR GIRLS
Black trousers with a moderate bootleg. No ‘skinny’ trousers or ‘jean-like’ trousers. No belts, buckles or adornments on the trousers.
OR Black ‘A’ line or pleated skirt. (The length of the skirt must be no longer than the mid-calf and no shorter than just above the knee)
Plain black low-heeled shoes. No boots or trainers are allowed.

HOW AND WHY TF DOES UNIFORM EFFECT (affect?) OUR EDUCATION JUST STFU SCHOOL ughh

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

1 Like

disrespect cornrows and cornrows will disrespect you

4 Likes