Guys, I Found a Feature Story with NO GEM CHOICES!

I don’t even know what to say about this. It seems so unreal. I didn’t expect that I will ever find a feature story with no gem choices. I mean I can click anything I want, every choice is free. If someone would tell me that a feature story like this exists, I would be like WOW. I didn’t expect that.

Not just that every choice is free but It’s also very interesting. It’s a fantasy story and I was impressed when I read the first chapter. I just finished the fifth chapter. And now I will need to wait for new passes :sob::sob::sob:
I hate waiting but you need to be patient in life to get what you want.

I’m telling you this because a lot of people don’t like featured stories and they think they are bad. I want to show you that not all featured stories are bad. They can be very interesting. You just need to give them a chance.

Would you read this story? (Trust me, I became obsessed with it after first chapter. I definetlly recommend you to read It.)

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I will think about It
  • No chance

0 voters

If you are waiting for me to say that It’s just a joke, It’s not gonna happen because IT’S REAL! You can check. I’m not a liar.

There are also bonus scenes in this story which is why I love It more. Be sure to have enough character points to unlock It.

Thanks for listening :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

:sweat_smile: I already read it! It’s really good!

3 Likes

I already finished it! It’s a brilliant story! (It has 8 endings btw and a bonus one that’s kinda funny. But I won’t spoil anything)

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing this story for a while. But I never read it bcz it’s a featured story and t will of course have gem choices. Thanks for this thread, now I’m gonna read the story :blush::metal:

3 Likes

Your welcome :blush:
Hope you like It :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes