Guys I need help 🥺💙

Heyy hey loves!! I’m jenn and I want y’all help please !!
So next month there are birthdays of my real life best friends and I CaNt FrEaKiNg ThInK oF aNyThInG :sob:

Yeah so it’s lockdown all over my state and we can’t meet up … So I wanna gift them something they can never ever ever forget and are heart touching.
So my bffs are both one girl and a guy… So please please please suggest me some online/digital/virtual ideas with out money yes I’m a struggling dumbass teen who doesn’t earn so i cant spend anything :pleading_face::woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

Thank you so so soosooo much love :heart::heart::relaxed:

5 Likes

You could edit a video of memory lane of when you guys started being frinds and now

5 Likes

Thank you so much for suggestion but they have done the same thing in my last birthday :sweat_smile::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Maybe since you are an artist you can draw something for them not give them but, give it to them virtually

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re an author on Episode, but maybe you can create a little story for your friends where you and your friend(s) play as the main characters, or just a scene or multiple where you give reasons why you love them or I don’t know? Be creative! I doesn’t have to be very advanced of course, just do it how you want it.

Maybe a dumb idea, but yeah :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Im not sure if you’ve done this before, but maybe have some “Open when” letters?
We’ve done them for our dear friend before, and it’s such a cute concept!! And it can be a long-lasting letter if the one who received it will follow the rules of the letters.

‘Open when’ letters are letters that a person reads when they’re feeling a certain mood or something. Such example is a letter that a person reads if they’re feeling sad, or another letter when they’re feeling happy!! You can find ideas online too :>

3 Likes

@N_Olivia If you want something to do with online/digital/virtual, gather their friends and record and sing them a song( btw that is what I did for my bestie.) Or the next best thing is make a mix of videos together with all of your friends wishing them happy birthday (that is what my friends did for me) This is just my opinion but I like @LiliStar’s idea, I think it would be cute :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much @TK_epiwriter @Thima_123 @LiliStar @nayu.ep I love you all so much… I will surely think about your ideas cause I loved them!! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t know any such story! But I hope you find help :relaxed:
Also WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :heart: feel free to pm if you need a friend thanks

1 Like

It’s okay I hope so, thanks, i will definitely!!:heart:

1 Like

Bump! :blue_heart:

you could make photo collages and put them in photo frames and mail them to them (im not sure about that to because in some countries you have to pay to post things i think)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.