Guys I seriously need y'all

Hey everyone!
Guys, I’ve posted several r4r offers recently and thanks a lot to those who accepted and did it :heart: here is my huge love to them :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
BUT :pensive:
I can’t do a lot of r4r , cuz I don’t have much passes for that and unfortunately I can’t buy them, so would you please read my story as the real readers if u can? Because I really write it for y’all to read and enjoy it, so, please if u can - give it a chance. Thanks for your attention and here is the link to my story:

1 Like

Well for that to happen you need to be patient. Lots of other people wants reads too but it’s takes time for that

4 Likes

Genre?
Story Description?

Yeah, I know, I don’t expect to earnd 500k in a month or smthng like that, I just try to share it with more and more ppl and maybe someone will like it and want to read it without r4r

Story name: Dare To Love
Genre: Romance
Chapters : 6 (ongoing)
Plot: This story is about muslim-cultured family and an impossible naive love between two classmates. The pure love is about to begin, but apparently life has its own plans and everything changes upside down. You have to sacrifice your future plans and your love for your family’s sake. Will you be able to finally belong with your true love or will you find a new one?

Well these things take time. Take it form me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you want to do R4R? :heart_eyes::heart:
That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 5 (6th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

thank you very much :heart: :pray:

I appreciate it, thank you for your kindness :heart:

I’ll read your story and send you a screenshot when I’m done.
Here is mine if you’re interested!
Story Title: Could It Be Love?
Description: What could helping Zach Mills possibly lead to?
Number of Chapters out: 3
Genre: Romance
Author: Srishti
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6742157787725824
Style: Limelight