Guys My First Story : Wild Temptation is out! Please check it out and I'll also do a read 4 read ;)

:purple_heart:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Hey I’ll do read 4 read…I’ll send you the ss of 3 chapters from your story and you’ll have to do the same as well

1 Like

Okay thank you so much. :heart:

Hey so I have started reading your story…I’ll provide you with ss soon

1 Like

Thank you. :heart:

Hey sorry I got a little late for with your reads…so I read it and duh it’s super amazing
As you can see I’m already reading it more that 3 episodes…you’re an amazing writer ! :star_struck:
Just make sure to give me 3 reads on my story as well now

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m so glad you’re enjoying it. :heart::heart::heart: I’ll get reading yours now.

1 Like

Hi love,

I’m interested in a R4R/G4G if you’re interested.

Thank you for this thread. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:
If anyone’s interested in an R4R or G4G, please let me know. :open_book: :gem:
:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 8 & more coming
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal! cover by: TheMidJunes on forums
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

God you won’t believe but I saw your story in someone’s recommendation or something before… Okay so I’ll read 3 chapters of your story and will share you the ss too…later you’ll have to do the same …I’ll give you the ss soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hey There…I’ll let you know soon when I start reading your story

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 9
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Perfect, I will start yours now.

Okay I’ll send your screen shots soon :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hey Eevvaa,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hey there
I’ll read 3 chapters of your story and will share you the ss too…later you’ll have to do the same by reading 3 chapters of my story and sending me the ss as well …I’ll give you the ss soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey Girl!
I’m sorry cuz I currently have so many requests…I’ll read any 1 of your storys with 3 chapter reads and will also share you the ss as well…I’ll let you know soon which story I’ll read
Later you’ll have to do the same for me, you’ll have to read 3 chap with ss of my story and send em as they’re done

1 Like

I will definitely read your story. Take your time, hun. And yes, you don’t need to read them all. :wink:

Love A-W

1 Like

Hey , just wanted you to know…I’ll start reading your story and send u ss soon

1 Like