Guyss need help!

Guyss I have a painting competition …for that I have to submit some of my paintings …I don’t know …plzz tell me they are good enough or not …I am really nervous …

And I also want to dedicate these paintings to one of my frd …sister …and also my partner in crime @Spes love you :star_struck::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Well thank you soo much :sweat_smile:
It means a lot…

4 Likes

No there is nothing to owe …I love you …

3 Likes

There is nothing like that ok …don’t underestimate yourself …ok …and love you​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Dat is so coolllll :sob::sob::sob::sob: you rock girl

5 Likes

Thank u thank u thank u thank u …sooo much …

4 Likes

:innocent: heh no need to thank…they really look good … specially da flower :smirk:

4 Likes

Aww​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a great blend of colours ! The shape of it fits in perfectly as well . I hope you win ! :heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Thank you sooo much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Those are amazing! A lot better than my drawings :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks​:sweat_smile::smile:

3 Likes

THEY LOOK SO COOL! :scream:

3 Likes

Looks so good.

When I was in grade 5 I was really good and now I suck at drawing a simple cartoon face it take 5 hours to do the eyes 10 for the hair and 2 days for the mouth and nose

4 Likes

Thanks…

3 Likes

:+1:t5::two_hearts:

3 Likes

these are all beautiful but my favorite are the second and third ones. Love u :heart:

4 Likes

Ok I got your point​:joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Thanks…

4 Likes

Thank you Soo much love you too​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

These are amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

You have the soul of an artist :sunglasses:

3 Likes