H & V Same Name Change (being disrespected)

And Velocity isn’t a character of my story, I used the name for the purposes of the measurement of Speed. Scientific purposes.

2 Likes

You dont tell someone they are disgusting bc of a title on episode.

2 Likes

I understand the frustration from both sides. Maybe the girls could respectfully deal with it in private or one of them could just ignore the other.

I recommend ignoring it.

1 Like

As do i. :wink:

This is a form if doxxing. Submit the tick for a change. I will not be reading that H & V story because that girl has a very bad attitude and energy.

However @Chida is correct. This is a form of doxxing. Here on this thread and under the H & V thread. Be carful with what you do on here guys.

3 Likes

How is that happening when she wrote me in a dm making accusations? It is far too late for a compromise, I asked Episode for help, and support for help. That was my reasoning for this post.

This is all unnecessary drama.

@passionatewriter_tah asked for this thread to be closed because she decided to keep the story name the same so this is should be solved now. Just ignore the girl, or report her and keep the story name the same if you wish passionatewriter_tah. :woman_shrugging:t3::wink:

3 Likes

See, @passionatewriter_tah has done nothing wrong but seek for help.

3 Likes

velocity is one of the most common words for superhero stories popularized by The Flash, why is she accusing you of stealing

2 Likes

I already submitted a ticket, but once I saw that I was being disrespected I shared these images hoping that a member of the Episode community would help me resolve the issue even faster as support had yet to reply.

Why is it too late to compromise? If both are willing to add a little water to the wine, then you could solve this.

Exactly a lot of titles are out there that are the SAME. SO why complain now that someone came up with the same idea??

1 Like

I don’t believe it was “slandering” - more of sharing opinion on what passionatewriter_tah should do about the story title. passionatewriter_tah is not in the wrong, as the person had no right to accuse passionatewriter_tah of plagiarism when it was a simple coincidence.

1 Like

So you submitted a ticket already but created this topic anyway to create a fuss? Sounds like slander to me. Either way, i hope this topic gets closed because this really isn’t the way and it’s against Episode guidelines.

But both parties aren’t. She wrote in my fain mail telling other people not to read my story while sharing the link to hers "the real story. " But as I said earlier I am keeping my name the same and that is the end of it. Why should I inconvenience myself for someone who is being rude? And for a story that I technically wrote ten years ago for an assignment in Highschool.

1 Like

So ignore her? Why sink to her level? That’s what i’m wondering.

And she’s made it clear her story is not plagiarized in the least and the stories have nothing to do with one another so what’s the girl stressing about

Understood.

It isn’t fair to you at all what she is doing on your personal instagram. I would just hate for this to get worst, i.e. you get banned from forums for doxxing, because of this silly girl.

I read your story, and the word velocity is embedded throughout the piece! I think you picked the perfect title.

2 Likes

You should report or block the fanmail - others can’t see it if you do this. Also, it will be brought to attention by the Episode team.

3 Likes