H&V: Share Your Sci-Fi Hero Stories!

Hi Creators! I’m excited to read all of the H&V stories. Would love to do a read for read with you, share your story below.

Here’s my story:
Epi Username: @DCDarling
Author Name: Therese
Story Title: H&V: To the Edge of the Galaxy
Description: A Cyberpunk space odyssey about an Imperial Princess turned hero-for-hire. Go on galactic missions, fall in love & find your inner hero. Sci-Fi Japanese, Roman & Egyptian lore. CC.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5647195314978816
Episodes: 3 (on-going)

To_the_edge_of_the_galaxy_vv_posterThumb_BPeoClEZth

Hey! Maybe you could give me your instagram so I can send you screenshots!
H&V: DELIRIOUS
5 cities| 1 connection| 1 villain
…How does it feel to be linked mentally and physically to 4 other strangers…?
…Will you fight, love or gain metahuman powers…?
…What if the love of your life is a villain😈…?
:boom::boom:out now​:boom::boom:
credits to @coveresque for the cover

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6429101962952704

1 Like

Hi there! I loveeeee your cover and story concept. Adding this to my favorites. I’m at work right now but can read your story later tonight! :smiley:

My instagram is @OhHeyTherese - what is yours? I will follow you and send screenshots. Thanks!

Heey, my IG is @episode.asined <3

1 Like

My H & V story isn’t sci fi, but i just wanted to say that I LOVED to the edge of the galaxy. I’ve read all the chapters and am super intrigued. The world building is awesome, the directing with the spaceships and such is crazy, and the plot is so unique and well done! Also I’m so ready to date Lapis/Nebula/Whatever she’s called, my beautiful badass space gf <3

1 Like

Ooh! Sounds like exactly the kind of thread I need to be on! :heart: Sci-fi for the win! I’m SO excited to read yours! It’s sounds exactly like my taste!

Here’s my story:
Author Name: Moon W.
Story Title: H&V: Wild West
Description: When something befalls the hero of your sleepy mining town of Acheron, it is up to you to take your place as the new hero. Find out which hero you are and save the day! You take a quiz to find out which kind of hero you are, and you collect attributes just like an RPG! The hero is also an Aromantic Ace.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6458956554436608
Episodes: 3 (On-going)

1 Like

Hello everyone! Here’s my sci-fi entry :blush:

H & V: Blurred Lines

Mars Piper lands her dream job at HERO - the organisation protecting the world from Deviants with ‘superhuman’ abilities.

Little does she know she’s one of them! [CC]

Click here to read it now!

Enjoy :smile: !! And do let me know what you think; I’m @thesktales on Insta!

2 Likes

@Sparklekat17 Thank you! That means so much to me. I can’t wait to read your story! I’m adding it to my shelf and will write a fanmail and send screenshots. I’m loving all of the positivity in this community. <3

@MoonW13 Everyone loves a good Western! Can’t wait to read yours! I already have a few to read tonight, but adding this on shelf to read tomorrow. Once done, I will send screenshots and write a fanmail! <3

Hi @thesktales - I love your cover and plot concept! I am adding your story to my shelf to read and will write a fanmail and send screenshots once I’m done! I will get to it this week, but already have a few to get through tonight. :smiley:

1 Like

No rush! If/whenever you can :blush:

@asinedxo Your story is simply spectacular! I binged all 4 episodes at once. I love all 4 heroes, Noora is one of my favorites., and I definitely have a crush on Gavin. I left you a fanmail and will DM you some screenshots. Please keep writing! I want to know what happens next. Hope you get a chance to check out my story too! <3

Hi @EpisodeAfra! Would love to do a read 4 read with you! Deadly Love sounds awesome. I will add this to my list of reads for tomorrow night. :smiley:

Everyone needs to read Kat’s story! H&V: Keep Your Enemies Closer. Full of action and romance! I felt like I was in a comic book. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@MoonW13 Hi Moon! I absolutely loved your story. Your quiz was spot on. I ended up matching with Tala, love her. I’m going to DM you some of my fave screenshots. <3

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

All your stories look amazing! Like the covers are seriously blowing me away! :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

I’m up for a read for read. @therese I’ll be starting your story very soon. Send me a message if you’d like a review! :grin:

Excuse my little self-promo but I’m currently on zero reads and waiting head over heals for feedback. :sweat_smile:

cove

Description: Heroes always get remembered but legends are always reborn to prove their story.
In which a girl goes vigilante hunting for the man who wants to burn her kingdom
to the ground.
CLICK HERE TO READ MY STORY!

1 Like

@TheOlims Hi there! :smiley: I will add your story to my reading list. I few to go through tonight, but I promise to read it this week. Once I am done, I will leave you a fanmail and send screenshots.

Hi guys!

Just a heads up, I’ve read through so many great H&V stories. :smiley:

The next ones that I am reading are:
H&V: Blurred Lines by @thesktales
H&V Deadly Love by @EpisodeAfra
H&V: Untimely by @TheOlims

Once I am done, I will send you screenshots and write a fanmail. <3

1 Like

Hi @TheOlims What is your Instagram? I will DM my screenshots there after I finish reading! :smiley: