H & V Shoutout!

Yo yo yo, what’s up ya’ll?! My name is Dasha, and I’d like to give an H & V story a shoutout, and the author a shoutout too!
Name of Story: H & V: Fate
Author: @Alex_Af
Genre: Romance
I decided to give this story a shoutout, because it’s really awesome! If you look at the genre, it is a romance. But it’s not the typical “bad boy” or the “pregnancy” type. I was glued to the story, and if you don’t know already, I usually don’t like romance stories that much. Congrats @Alex_Af, your story is one of the romances that is actually pretty cool. :sunglasses:
Let’s help her get more reads everyone! Like this post for support, and the link is below!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728

• Dasha
8 Likes

Thank you SO-SO MUCH for this very kind gesture!

And yes, the story genre was the most confusing thing for me because the story really has a bit of everything to it.

But the important and most amazing thing is that you liked it, THANK YOU!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

What a lovely thing to do for someone :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be sure to read your story @Alex_Af I’m sure it’s as amazing as Dasha says :+1:t3:

1 Like

I’m going to read it right now! :ok_hand:

1 Like

@PerplexedJam,

Yes, Dasha has been amazingly kind to me, I can’t stop thanking her for her enormous support which really means the world to me! @dasha_author, you are the best!

And yes, thank you for deciding to give my story a try, I really hope it won’t disappoint you (fingers crossed)

LOVE

1 Like

Dear @evacarlson,

Thank you SO MUCH, this really means the world to me! I really hope you will enjoy the story and ESPECIALLY the ending :wink: :wink: :wink:

LOVE

This is a kind thing to do.

We should give more support to this post.

1 Like

Thx for supporting, Zada!

I agree with @Zada, there should be more support for this post.