Hailey's Cover Contest šŸ¤ ā¤

Hey!
And welcome to my cover contest! This is a Limelight cover contest, so if you donā€™t create LL Covers well thenā€¦ carry on!
This contest starts on the 4th of September and finishes on the 1st of February!
First things first!

Rules!

1. Any type of Cover is allowed! Art, Edits, ect.
  2. Do not! Copy anyoneā€™s ideas or use someone elseā€™s art.
  3. You can enter up to 3 covers!
  4. You can create ether A Small cover or A Large cover.
  5. If You are entering you must comment below!
  6. Please donā€™t be upset if you donā€™t win.

Description

Name: Sinners
Author Name: haileyyy
When the mafia finds interest in you, a 19-year-old badass, how will things go. Especially when boss partners you up with a hot asshole.

• Ryan is a 19-year-old badass who does well badass things like fight and run from cops. She gets kidnapped by some people in the mafia because the boss found interest in her. He talks about recruiting you to the mafia so he gets his best person to teach you the basics. His name is Rio and heā€™s a hot Asshole. He teaches you but is rude about it. After you learn Boss makes him your partner. He still doesnā€™t like her tho. They donā€™t get along very well but they can kick ass

Character Details

Ryan (MC)

Body: Female Athletic body - Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Arched Natural Scar - Dark black
Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid - Black Dark
Eyes: Angular Slender - Violet
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin - Pink Beige Matte

Outfit:

Rio (LI)

Body: Male Athletic Body - Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Straight Medium Scar - Blackjet
Hair: Medium Side Curls - Black Dark
Eyes: Male Generic - Red
Face: Chiseled Angular
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Heart - Pink Beige Matte

Outfit:

Prizes

PRIZE 1

:1st_place_medal:

ā—‡ Important role in this story.
ā—‡ A follow and spam of likes from 5 accounts on insta.
ā—‡ A video edit.
ā—‡ Custom Pose (2ppl)
ā—‡ I will read your story (amount of episodes? You decide)
ā—‡ Your art will be mentioned in my highlight till the day my account exists.
ā—‡ Shoutout for 3 weeks.
ā—‡ Recommendation of your story and account
ā—‡ Character Card

PRIZE 2

:2nd_place_medal:

ā—‡ Somewhat important role in this story.
ā—‡ A follow and spam of likes form 5 accounts on insta.
ā—‡ A video edit.
ā—‡ Custom Pose (1 person)
ā—‡ Shoutout for 2 weeks on insta.
ā—‡ Character Card

PRIZE 3

:3rd_place_medal:

ā—‡ A role in this story.
ā—‡ A follow and spam of likes from 5 accounts on insta.
ā—‡ Shoutout for 1 week on insta.
ā—‡ Character Card
ā—‡ Banners

PRIZE FOR ALL

:raised_hands:t3:

Iā€™ll mention all of your entries in my insta story as well as in the episode story.

Pls drop your insta I.Dā€™s so that I can tag you.
Also tell how you would like to be credited in my episode story. And tag ppl!

Reasoning

I wanted to see what artists can make out of being given little information. I wanna see how they see what I told them about the characters. Their perspective of the whole thing kind of. So basically I just wanna see what you pick. And you can absolutely change any of the characterā€™s outfits I donā€™t mind. I just wanna see how you see it when I tell you this stuff. Just please keep the tattoos and necklace

If you have any questions feel free to ask. In other words. ON WITH THE CONTEST.

Credit to @Apart_12345 for the rules and prizes :slight_smile: much love

5 Likes

Also!!! There is a big height difference. Ryan(MC) is 5ā€™1 and Rio(LI) is 6ā€™4 :slight_smile:
The height is based off of me and my boyfriend so enjoy haha XD

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to join!! My insta is @mini.episode.writer

If you donā€™t mind Iā€™m going to share the link for this so that more people can enter?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll join my insta is @priya_episode

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited to join ā€¦ can I join .? My insta @sarah_2k5_

2 Likes

No I dont mind at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone can join :slight_smile:

Hey Iā€™m interested in this contest. Is there any kind of symbolism in this story that I can use or? Or a pose you prefer? A theme colorā€¦ all the way up to a background would be helpful!

1 Like

Heyy! The contest is mainly to see what you would make of it but i can tell you a little bit more info. The MC is the kind of person who teases men. shes a flirt, but shes also powerful like a boss b*tch. The LI is a workaholic and hes a pretty serious dude who dosent do relationships. Thts all imma tell you because I reallyyyy wnna see what you make out of what was given to you.

2 Likes

mighttt join

1 Like

Hi guys please spread the word about my contest :sweat: I donā€™t have many entrees soooo yeah

1 Like

Iā€™ll enter!

1 Like

i will enter :smiley:
my insta is: @mia_writes.x

1 Like

heyyyyyyyyyyy, any background ideas? like a castle background or a mansion or a gun wearhouse???/

Hey Mia :wave:t3: . I actually do not but the reasoning is good trust me.

Reasoning

I wanted to see what artists can make out of being given little information. I wanna see how they see what I told them about the characters. Their perspective of the whole thing kind of. So basically I just wanna see what you pick. And you can absolutely change any of the characterā€™s outfits I donā€™t mind. I just wanna see how you see it when I tell you this stuff

Anyways good luck :kissing_heart:

1 Like

thank you!!! im nearly finished with the cover, shall i pm it to you or post it here??

1 Like

cover
i didnā€™t know if you wanted like a sweet chemistry on the front cover or like an dangerous look so i kind of incorporated both. if you want i can make another one without him holding her?

1 Like

cover 2

here I made 3

1 Like

Wow!! It looks amazing :heart_eyes: Thank you for entering and best of luck.

1 Like

I have a question do you have a particular aesthetics youā€™d likeā€¦Or do we just use our own imagination