HAIR: Add more braids

Why not email the headquarters or do a petition?
I agree with you… these braids are on fleek!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

The best thing we can do post a thread in the correct section, titled the correct way, requesting for one thing and ask others to like/support the thread and then we wait. Sometimes the feature become a thing but at other times, they’re still on the list. However, the team does look at them, as mentioned here:

We need to be patient :heart:

Also, welcome to the community :wave:

2 Likes

I support!! :heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

Bump #braidfan4life :nerd_face: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

A cool bump from someone who has a very loooong braid #WeNeedABraidThatGoesPastTheWaist :smirk: :wilted_flower:

2 Likes

Bump, this is one of my favorite threads from many :partying_face:

1 Like

I SUPPORT!!

You can never have too many braids! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes! Support.

Minus Kim wearing cornrows :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Yes, we need braids and then i can finally see my hairstyle :see_no_evil: :heart:

3 Likes

im definitely supporting this!

1 Like

I’m not the biggest fan of braids (even though my childhood was literally chocolate plaits) but I definitely support it!

1 Like

THIS IS NOT ME, it is a pic from the internet:

3149555af6d4c970a1f11242f8b6a37e

My braid is sorta like this, it doesn’t have that accessory at the end (lol, im having a temporary blackout, i forgot what its called, i’ll ask my mom later), it’s longer and i rarely have it in the front, but it does give sort of an idea :heart:

I would love this hairstyle a lot :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ooo, you have inches :smirk:
This is so beautiful! I would love to see episode include long braids like this!

2 Likes

Thanks, my hair is super long, I hate open hair because it gets all in my face so I rarely do it but to me, a braid is everything :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

Yes, I would love for an update that is all about dedication to showing braids love :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :disco:

2 Likes

This are looking amazing , we need them.

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Bump :disco:

1 Like

Support

1 Like