HAIR: American Indian Hair

As an Athabaskan (a type of an Alaskan Native), I have noticed a huge lack of American Native features, especially hair.
Not gonna lie the hair episode has is amazing. But I think Episode should expand its diversity borders.
Hairstyles such as these would really come in handy!

Open

Not only are they beautiful hairstyles but they would open up doors to new stories and types of characters. These hairstyles not only look great but they will make American natives or Alaskan Natives feel included. I really hope we could one day have these hairstyles!

68 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Support! Great idea :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Full support!

I might not have much in me, but I’m part Cherokee! I’m very proud of being part Native American, especially my grandpa who died before I was born was very Cherokee. I love the culture, it’s so dear to my heart and I love creating characters who are Native American. All the braids and ways they style their hair are gorgeous! This would be so helpful for me and a great way for Episode to become more diverse!

6 Likes

Fully support!! You should contact them and see what they say. Episode definitely has expanded its horizons with hairstyles and outfits, but they haven’t done it completely for all cultures. You go!!

5 Likes

Super pretty! Support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support