HAIR : Black cultural hair styles

i really couldnt it didnt show the message option. lol

Lmao it’s okay

Will do! Thank ya :heartbeat:

What’s your insta?

I 100% agree with this idea! I don’t get why they put the “black hairstyles” so limited! They should think of everyone’s cculture looks (if you know what i mean) I would also love to see new outfits like that! I would use these ALL the time! This discussion is so big that they should actually do it! It would only be 2 reasons why they wouldn’t do it

1. They don’t have enough time
  2. They are rasiest (don’t think I spelt that right) which is unfair.
    I say they should make the time and do it! I love to see it happen!

I think they might not want to do it, because they are afraid that users will misuse it, @MeganB20. And honestly, they have reason to be afraid

6 Likes

Yes I see your point but can’t they just remove the story if it has anything bad on it?

1 Like

YASSS!! i support this all the way!

5 Likes

It’s @epi.boredbb :heartbeat:

3 Likes

I doubt that that’s why… Episode took forever to just introduce black people hairstyle into their catalog. But tbh the ones they did introduce looked really bad. I mean it’s not that big a deal if people put the hair on Caucasian characters imo because you cant stop people from doing what they want with character customization. Plus a couple people misusing it doesn’t change for people like us who will use them.

1 Like

What do you mean hundreds of stories? I’m honestly confused by what you even mean by mis using them\

Oh, no. I think you got me wrong. I still want Episode to implement this.

I think what’s annoying is cultural appreciation and when other cultures are being white washed, again I’m not a POC nor am I white. I don’t even know what the hell I am, I’d say bang in the middle.

6 Likes

I believe the term is cultural appropriation, but I understand what you are saying.

As a black girl, SUPPORT!

5 Likes

Thank you so frickin’ much :heart:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :smiley::blush:

don’t they have ink space bun kinda?

I support 100%:blush:

1 Like

There’s a difference between really curly hair and a Afro, you should look it up before you spit facts. Also, dreads may originate from India, but it became apart of black culture because of our type four hair. Get all the facts before stating your piece.

8 Likes