HAIR : Black cultural hair styles

They have a double bun hair style but it’s seen more as a person who doesn’t have type four hair would wear.

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!
Legit could use this in my story, it’s hard enough with the options which are limited, and some aren’t the best either.

4 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

Support!!:+1:

2 Likes

supporttt!!

2 Likes

I don’t know about any of you, but I personally want to see a cornrow man bun. (y’know, with the shaved sides.)

10 Likes

I wanna see that too

3 Likes

Support! We need more curly hair styles altogether, Episode clearly doesn’t have enough, in either Ink or Limelight. (Although I’m not black, I have curly hair and the closest I can find is either the Medium Curly Solid in Limelight and the Long Curly Hair on Ink, though the Limelight one does look like mine, I definitely want more curly hair styles!)

6 Likes

yeah
Support.

1 Like

I support this SO much!!!
I also think that episode should add head scarfs, bonnets and durag’s!!!

18 Likes

I have a white friend who’s only an eighth black (great grandparent was black) and she has curly afro hair

Hey but I still support

I truly 100% SUPPORT this.

2 Likes

@ushio
These are so gorgeous!

5 Likes

I love your ideas and completely agree and support you #diversity #blacklivesmatter

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

They do have scarfs

Ik It would just be nice do have some more of a durag style and including them for male characters

1 Like

Yasss! Support!

1 Like

I’d also be interested in having different types of box braids. (Saying this, the only style I’ve seen is the style with a bun on top, and the rest hanging down.)

In this, I’m mainly referring to box braids without any weave in them. (If you need a popular example, Lil’ Yachty, Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, etc…

I mainly like this style when it’s pulled back in a ponytail though.

3 Likes

Can we get some dreads for LL guys that’s not flipped over to the side? ive never seen a guy wear their dreads like that. EVER. image

They just took the girls’ dreads and kept them the same for the guys. The ink male’s dreads are good, that’s what LL needs.

13 Likes