Hair colour (not in episode)

edit : Well for those who r interested this is the result with washout ginger colour on brown ligjt hair without bleach!

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll be able to see the color though without bleaching it D:

3 Likes

ughh thats what i thought too :’(

1 Like

I mean you still can but it’ll be pretty light :thinking: I did red once and my hair is liked medium brown and it wasn’t that noticeable unless I was under the sun or something :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Color is hard without bleaching unless you’re already blonde

3 Likes

I’ve been dyeing my hair since elementary school and trust me, bleaching can totally damage your hair, so I always avoid it!
I think it’s possible to get to a ginger color with your hair being medium brown, I have dark brown hair and I’ve been able to get it to firetruck red without bleaching. You just have the gradually lighten it, whether it’s with box dye or professional dye.
I don’t know a lot about professional dyeing (other than it’s expensive af) but if you’re using box dye, I’d just get the color you want and every month or so, redye it until you get to the ginger shade you want. But be superrr careful with this and make sure you do deep conditioning and keratin treatments (you can get those masks from any grocery store/drugstore) to your hair to make sure it’s healthy enough to take the dye without frying it.

3 Likes

With medium brown hair you will not be able to achieve the colour you are wanting, you’ll have to bleach your hair. While bleach does damage your hair, if you get it done by a professional and don’t do it regularly, it won’t significantly damage your hair however it will make your hair more susceptible to knots. If you want to go for a colour that doesn’t require the bleaching of your hair, you’ll have to go for a darker colour. Bleaching your hair once probably won’t do much, especially if it’s going onto virgin hair. However, don’t bleach it yourself. The box bleach you buy in the supermarket is incredibly harsh and WILL damage your hair, if you choose to bleach over the hair again where you already bleached it with the box bleach, it will most likely dissolve.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d bleached my hair for a long time because I have super dark brown hair and wanted sliver/white hair and now my hair Is FRIED And I’m still trying to get it healthy again almost a year later. So if you have any tips for how to go super light with dark hair I’d be really excited to learn how because I miss my white hair very much

1 Like

How did it go?!?!

1 Like

Heloooo well actually pretty good although its more reddish orange than ginger i think with showers and all it will fade and look more gingerish

1 Like

You get some colour but only when it shines in the sun you get a reddish tinge I know a friend of mine who has very dark brown hair who put blue through it wasn’t noticeable but when the sun hit it you can see the tinge of blue and was quite beautiful.
If bleaching your hair go to a hairdresser only never box bleach as it will stuff up your hair speaking as someone who bleached their hair at home when they were younger took years to get my hair good again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.