HAIR: Elf/Elven Hairs and Ears

Since I’m an elf fangirl I totally support!

Although I’d much rather prefer to have an option that includes basic human ears and various elf ears, since some of us (if not all of us!) would like to have different species of elves and we’d like them to have more differences than just skin or eye colour. Such as different ear shapes! Or mby some1 would like only one species, but prefers them with downturned ears. :woman_shrugging:

So rather than hairstyles with ears – just ears, please.

elves VS elfs

Also, mby some1 was just as confused abt elves/elfs as I was, so with a lil help of uncle Google I found this:

Elves is the plural form of the noun elf (…) Elfs is a misspelling that you should avoid in your own writing.”

SOURCE: Writing Explained

I support this so much, it literally hurts

Same :joy: :revolving_hearts:

Bump, I freaking LOVE pointy elf ears and I have one as a part of my profile pic #happy , #overthemoon :smirk: :sunglasses: :sunflower: :elf: :revolving_hearts: :100:

support!!

support!

Bump :elf:

Bump <3

Support

Support!!

Support!! :black_heart:

Bump :blob_sun:

Support… I’d like to see longer hair length… Hair reaching below the hips

2 Likes

Same :heart_eyes:

plz give us theseeeeeeeeeee :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I support!!!

Also, I’d like to see ears with darker complexion. I want to make black elves and other elves of color

1 Like

support! I really want to see this!

Great idea! Support!

Elven ears will probably be harder; I expect they’ll be classed as an accessory, which means 50+ skin tones lmao. The hair though. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bump :elf: