HAIR: Facial Hair - Limelight

Salutations!
Oh My Gosh. How have I not thought about this before? Limelight doesn’t have any beards for bros.
It would make sense to add facial hair because not every male has a face smooth as a baboon’s behind. Adding breads or mustaches would allow authors to create more mature looking males. #BeardsforBros

(ex.)

Thanks for listening! (Like to support)
Meow :cat:

124 Likes

YES! definitelly support

1 Like

Mega-support. I love me a bearded man.

1 Like

Definitely!

It would be good if they aren’t just stubble like INK but full beards too!

6 Likes

Yessss! Thats all i have to say

These are ink, but nevertheless :wink:

8 Likes

And some Limelight :smiley:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Those are really good edits :hushed:

1 Like

I think this would be a really good thing to have and use! Supporting!

We could just save ordinary characters and that would be like age 20. Then Episode portal should give us option to make them different age: 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70.
And then we should have another option!
Select body type:

• Slim
  • Normal
  • Fat
12 Likes

With body types there’s a problem with outfits. They should made every outfit for every different body style.

Same for young characters.

But for older characters there’s no problem with outfits at all.

5 Likes

This suggestion would actually take a lot of time to do, so we wouldn’t get as soon.
But I really like that idea!

Omg support!

I was thinking the same thing!

1 Like

Support!

We never really get to use facial hair, except with, like, one face shape (not even in Limelight) and we didn’t even pick the color.

I would love this! :blush:

1 Like

I totally agree with this because all the Limelight male character look really weird and more like weird men without it but please add facial hair for male Limelight characters.

1 Like

Absolutely! Beards are everywhere, plus it’s one of the solutions for the problem of LL characters that look too young.

2 Likes

Support! This would certainly help the ‘baby-face’ syndrome most LL boys have.

2 Likes

I would love that so much!

1 Like