HAIR: Facial Hair - Limelight

Congrats @CatlliesM :+1:

So happy we finally have some #beardsforbros for limelight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That update was so awesome :smile:

3 Likes

I’m extremely thankful for those updates, but I wish Episode (They didn’t for ink) would make bushy beards. I’m not trying to be picky, but they’ll suit many characters. I’m just so happy they’re listening to all of our feedback though!

2 Likes

I agree! I also think they need to change the colour of the beards too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, since there’s only one colour for every beard, They should have different colours for beards- ginger, blonde, even dyed colours, because some people dye their beards, I think, and it’d match. Black beards don’t go for everyone. Still, I can’t complain, can I? They’ve done so much and they might even be working on it now! Anyways, I’m grateful for them and that they brought me to the forums and all, so I really hope this will be implemented but I can’t say I’ll dislike them for not doing it.

2 Likes

The beards look more like a light brown to me lol

2 Likes

bump.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Bump

Support.

I’m aware we do have beards now, but first, they should be available in more colors, and second, there should be more kinds too. Not everyone will shave their beard frequently, some people actually like to grow it out!

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

bump

Bump…

Something like that I think?

Beard

Cool Grandpa

5 Likes

Ok, sis pop off with the edits

1 Like

Support!! :100: We only have one FULL beard. The rest are a lil stubble. And we need more colors! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Only moustache. Currently we have along with beard.

You inspired me - hope it’s okay I used your example as a reference for this super rough edit!

Another Cool Grandpa AKA Cool Santa

1 Like

Awesome. I do not mind at all haha.