HAIR: More casual hair options for men (LL)(SOME EXAMPLES)

There are soon many beautiful hair options for the girls in limelight, but some of the guy hair options are kind of … you know. The only ones I really use are wavy messy, and short messy curls. Occasionally the man bun. I feel like the other hair options aren’t ideal or you can only use them on certain characters. We could use more hairstyles that are casual and don’t look 100% tamed, it could be a little frizzy or kind of messy. IT WOULD ALSO BE GR8 TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THE CURLY MESSY HAIR IN INK!!! I have some examples too!

Uploaded by ღԼաուրանღ. Find images and videos about boy, black and model on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

or

Discovered by Fool who dreams. Find images and videos about hair, tumblr and boy on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

or

Uploaded by carrie. Find images and videos about Hot, the fosters and wyatt on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

or

Shared by ±ßitterswəət. Find images and videos about boy, Hot and handsome on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

JUST SOME IDEAS

31 Likes

Loveeeeeee thissssssss!!! Totally support :wink:

Yes, I feel that men’s options have been neglected, whether for the mouth, nose, face and ESPECIALLY the hair, so it would be great if episode took that into consideration.

2 Likes

Yes!
If they add beards and Facial hair in the Future then they should definitely add new hair styles too!!!

1 Like

Support! We definitely need more messy hair also!

totally support :heart_eyes:

Bump

I agree, some of the hairstyles seem too stiff. Love this suggestion!

Support