HAIR: More Curly Hairstyles for Guys

Most of the “curly” hairstyles for guys are just wavy hair.

Some of these would be nice:

And I know we have one like this, but again, the texture is more wavy and not curly

26 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

omg you were like typing as soon as I pressed published

3 Likes

:rofl: CAUSE I NEED IT. OMG PLEASE, I NEED IT FOR MY DIVERSE CHARACTERS!

3 Likes

Same! I’m writing a story with an MC’s who’s dominican and he’s half black, half indigenous and I can’t find a hairstyle that’s the way I want it for him or like even with a range for my readers to choose from outside of the ones that are afro textured

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaassssss

I support this so hard!!! There are no medium curly hairstyles for men!!! We need this!!! For my Mc I noticed that he literally only has 4-6 hairstyles. He is Afro-Cuban and I had to go with the curly Afro because that was the closest thing that represented melanated ethnic hair with any length. And when I set up customization, I want to have enough melanated options for this character. And I am not going to change the nationality of my Mc just because the hair options are limited!!!

1 Like

Agreed. And tbh even the Curly Loose Afro Hair could be a bit better. There’s not enough hair in the front imo, so it looks the rest of it got pushed back. Plus the hairline is high, like with most of the afro textured styles we’re getting.

1 Like

101% Support

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NOOOO SIS!!! Please don’t tell me that hairstyle has receding hairline syndrome!!!

Now, I’m going to have to go back and look at the hairstyle. If you have changed my mind about how this hairstyle looks … Imma be too through!!! :lol:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m sorry but it’s true, it had to be said smh :pensive:

1 Like

Support this thread Please Stop Pushing The Hairline Back :v:t4: :pensive:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My life just ended!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support :purple_heart:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like