Hairstyle changes

Can anyone help me with changing hairstyles
i created a new outfit for my alrdy existing character and i changed their hair too but when i direct it only the outfit seems to change but not the hair? is there some other coding used to change hairtstyles?

1 Like

@CHARACTER changes hair into (Hairstyle Name)

Hair Colour is:

@CHARACTER changes hairColor into (Hair Color Name)

you can also use unpreview/preview command

2 Likes

ive tried that but it just doesnt work :frowning: im making my story on limelight, i saw someone say that coding is only for INK

1 Like

That’s unlikely since this is used in the character cc templates- can I see your coding? I can try and see what’s wrong <3

1 Like

oh also just to be clear this charcter cant be customised by a reader i just wanted to change her hairstyle for one specific scene. ive no idea why that coding is not working

1 Like

Yes I understand!

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-04-14 232456

1 Like

am i doing it wrong

1 Like

You forgot the hair part
@/IVY changes hair into Long Voluminous Curls Loose

(without the / of course)

1 Like

OH HAJHX SORRY that was such a stupid mistake thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu so much

2 Likes

it’s okay!!! :sob: success with writing!!

1 Like

thankyou so much!

2 Likes

Hairstyles locked with outfits isn’t an existing for of code, sadly… But imagine how much quicker it would be to change a character’s look? Such a code would be amazing! : )

truly… :frowning:

1 Like

thank you so much, i used to try write stories a couple years back and i kept giving up and this was one of the reasons why but ive randomly got a passion for it again and this will help so much! such small things can be a lifesaver

2 Likes

This made me happy!! It can be tuff at first but once you’ve learned your mistake with an error it will only get easier with time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: success with your story!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.