Hairstyles, which one do you not use?

I didn’t like thIs hairstyle earlier too…but recently I played an episode story where FL had this hairstyle…It was limited customization, so I couldn’t change it…but it looked so beautiful on her… Story name - wolf in me :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Idk what episode thinks before introducing hairstyle like these… There r plenty of hairstyles that needs to introduced in episode but instead they introduce these kind of hairstyles which are hardly used by readers/writers.

no offense to those who like it… Its just an opinion.

5 Likes

I do wonder though, what types of hairstyles would you like to see released to the community?
I don’t read official stories much so I’m like, 5 months behind Episode’s art assets.

3 Likes

There are many… I have seen different beautiful hairstyles created by Artists in forums which are supported by many of writers/readers in forum… There are number of threads regarding hairstyles in forum…

4 Likes

awww I love this hairstyle :joy:

4 Likes

Me too! When used well it can make unique characters :relieved:

5 Likes

This one is…well, not my style. It reminds me of someone cutting their own hair with scissors like in that one Junie B. Jones book.

4 Likes

That one just looks so unnatural…the emo one is good, but this feels like two disparate hair parts pasted together.

4 Likes

ohhh idk I just don’t like the bottom diagonal cut thing, probably if it was a bit longer I would like it too :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

What is that first one of the 4c hair even?! I haven’t seen that one yet.

3 Likes

I loved Junie B Jones as a kid

3 Likes

My least favorite of the mix; looks like ferroseed :sob:

4 Likes

I used almost every hairstyle depending on the character’s personality, but the punk hairstyle is the one I never even tried to look at. Sure you can just add any hairstyle to any random background character but that one is my least favourite. Actually, it’s not even my favourite. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

I actually love this one. kinda cute :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

I absolutely hate this one!!! It’s just terribly ugly!

2 Likes

Don’t forget the new one’s with the ginormous hair shaped… God I don’t even know what it is or any of it’s friends that recently popped up

2 Likes

Definitely these ones :sob:

7 Likes

I think I’m really fond of it because I had a hairstyle that resembles it, and I always wished I could pull it off :joy:

4 Likes

I hate that freaking hairstyle with a burning passion, and refuse to use that piece of crap ever.

7 Likes

can’t say im a fan of this :grimacing:

6 Likes