Half of animations stopped working

Hi everyone,
So I decided to test my story progress on my phone from the beginning and I noticed that half of the animations stopped working. Some of the characters just stay idle, even though i did 100 tests before publishing. I don’t know if this is just a glitch on my end or if the readers are seeing this as well. My story is called Bad Girl at the New School Remake, Limelight. Can someone please help me out with this? The story looks pretty dumb with only half of the animations working. Let me know if you need me to provide a link or a copy of the script

Also when I click on Update script some of seem to work again but still not all of them work. So confusing and it driving me insane and sorry if i am in the wrong area to be reporting this problem

3 Likes

Hi! I looked at ur story and it all looked good to me. This isn’t probably an Episode glitch, not ur fault

awesome thanks a bunch

I don’t think its on your end, so maybe its Episode.

1 Like

This is most likely just the episode platform acting out or your device. It has occurred frequently to many others before, you shouldn’t worry too much as it isn’t your device’s fault. It is annoying but it should only be a day or two. The glitch should no longer be there in a couple of days as this issue is common among users. However, if you don’t see any changes anytime soon, you can definitely fill out a support ticket.
https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234

not yet but I will, thanks

1 Like