Halloween emoji contest! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ (FINISHED, ENDED)

The winners of the Halloween emoji contest! :ghost::jack_o_lantern: are…

1st place! - @pilot
2nd place! - @_sparclelluna
3rd place! - @AdoraBull

Winners please message the people the people u would like to do your prizes. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Everyone’s edits were amazing & I wish we could call everyone a winner but that would be annoying & we can’t make everyone the prizes! Everyone well done!

Thank you everyone for entering & I hope u had fun! For everyone else, your splashes will be in this thread soon! :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

@BlackHearted @april_episode @June_Sinclair @Vernon @Cinnamon_Ella @ss_epi.sode @Authormiaquestionacc @april_epi

Here are you splashes, thank you so much for entering! :blob_hearts:

Credit me using my forums name if u use any of them! Take as many as u want just use credit please. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Open me

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! And congratulations to all the winners!! :partying_face::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Aaaaa tysm! And everybody seriously did an amazing job! I loved the concept of the contest, this was very fun! :heart::heart: Will use the prizes when i find something worthy of you guys’ talent!

4 Likes

Let us know, pm us when u would like the prizes to be made. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you soooooo much! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Your entry was amazing, make sure to pm the people u would like to make your prizes! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, dear!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:confetti_ball: :partying_face: Congratulations @pilot, @_sparclelluna, @AdoraBull!!! :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes