Halloween Mood Board & Outline Contest 🎃

Welcome to my first annual Halloween contest :skull:
This contest will have two parts. A Mood Board Contest & A Outline Contest Your can enter either one, or both its all up to you!

What’s a Mood Board ?

Definition

Thanks Google!

How to enter ?
Pick a number 1-10, based of the number you pick you will be given a assigned mood board. Also make sure to put the password stated in the rules while entering!

What’s a Outline Contest ?

Definition

You may already know what a outline contest is, but for the people who don’t a outline contest is a contest where you will be given a outline and you color in the outline. You could add any additional things to the outline. And make it your own style. But you have to keep my watermark!

How to enter ?
Say your entering and use the password stated in the rules! As simple as that!

Outline Contest Rules!

1. Do not erase my watermark at all! Feel free to add your own, but please don’t erase mine!
  2. You can change up the outline if you like, but it must be recognizable to the original in some way!
  3. You have to credit me anywhere you use this outline. but you cannot use your entry as an example of your art though!
  4. Use the password CANDY while entering, or your entry will not be accepted!
  5. Don’t steal,copy, or trace, anyone’s art or ideas! You will automatically be disqualified! And you will be #blacklisted and can’t enter anymore of my contest!
  6. if you can tag a few people to enter so that this contest isn’t a flop :woman_facepalming:t5:
  7. Please like this post! :sparkling_heart:
  8. NO DRAMA and stay on topic!

Have fun! here’s the outline!

Outline

Mood Board Contest Rules!

1. You have to pick a number 1-10 in order to get your mood board! If you pick 11 for example you will not get a mood board!
  2. In addition of picking the right numbers you have to use the password CANDY CORN for your entry to be accepted and to get a mood board!
  3. Don’t steal,copy, or trace, anyone’s art or ideas! You will automatically be disqualified! And you will be #blacklisted and can’t enter anymore of my contest!
  4. if you can tag a few people to enter so that this contest isn’t a flop :woman_facepalming:t5:
  5. Your drawing doesn’t have to be episode style!
  6. Please like this post! :sparkling_heart:
  7. NO DRAMA and stay on topic!

Prizes
Their will be 1-3 winners in each section depending on how many entries! Each winner gets a edit of up 3 people!

The Mood board contest has been inspired by @Killerfrost 's mood board contest! Be sure to follow her on instagram @s.zee_writes! Thank you again :heart:

Tags: stolen from @Killerfrost which are stolen from @Cassandra_Dean :joy: If you want to be untagged lmk!

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Turtle_Cat @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @lanafrazer_episode @LanaAugustine @_haruka @Luio @Shuka @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16 @Neptune @keiji @Chocolate_Mama @Shuka @RMM.Writes @Ayvery @Baby_Blue @Dayaepy @Fernanda2 @AtlasFlameAi @Bridi @Captain_vanilla @amyV @xetic @epyjayda @xSundayCoffeex @chaerryroses @eilyk @AnimeOtome @Wingsoffire @Aylxn @irishpotato @PropertyofNae @Problematic_Patrick @Infinitee @CalyPhina @EllasStorys @Aims1141 @Cassandra_dean @CinnamonToast @Eva_Diva1 @zapcV @SASB

DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 31ST
This took so long jesus :sweat_smile:

33 Likes

7 CANDY CORN
this sounds fun :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yay thanks! :heartbeat:

1 Like

One problem your profile is private so i cant PM you. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fixed it loll

1 Like

3 CANDY CORN

1 Like

5 CANDY CORN
I wanna join

1 Like

Yay love youuu :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Yay thanks for entering!

3 please CANDY CORN

1 Like

Yay thxs! :heartbeat: make sure to like the thread so your entry will count!

1 Like

3 CANDY CORN

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I’d love to just join the outline contest. CANDY

1 Like

Yay can’t wait to see your entry! :sparkling_heart: Make sure to like the thread !

i forgot to add the prizes sorry y’all! I just added them!

UM OFC IM JOINING OMG :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:
8 pleeeease

CANDY CORN

1 Like

is this the one on like the server we had-

OU I WANT 4 candy corn

1 Like

YAYYYY THANK YOU BOO ily :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yea :joy: Thxs for entrying!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Sksksksks lemme get 6 :jack_o_lantern:

Candy Corn my fav candy