Halloween/Nightmare Series Model Form

I set this up on Insta but I only got 7 models so I’m posting it here. This is completely separate from Practicing Halloween Edits :jack_o_lantern: since that thread is for practice while this isn’t.

Please state that you’re leaving your forums account if you don’t have an Insta so I don’t get confused. :sparkling_heart: The nightmare series is based on things I’m afraid of that I can draw while the Halloween form is of course just for Halloween pieces. Please don’t leave your details below!

8 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

Bumping :two_hearts:

Bump, I need people to fill the remaining spots :sparkles: :jack_o_lantern:

Positions no one has applied for/I need more models for:

Fear Series:

• Dolls
  • Deep Water
  • Heights

Halloween Series:

• Werewolf
  • Bunny
  • Frankenstein
  • Robot
1 Like

The fear series is going to be more nightmare themed now btw :sparkles:

1 Like

is it ink or limelight?

1 Like

Ink unless you don’t want your character to be used in a drawn piece :sparkles: Limelight still has a lower chance of being used since it’s harder for me to work in.

1 Like

Whoever just filled out the form recently I need you to leave an account name of some sort if you don’t have an IG because otherwise I can’t see who filled it out :sparkles:

1 Like

That was me, it can just be my forums acc

It was me if it was the bunny one

1 Like

Could you redo the form with your forums account listed? I’ll probably forget otherwise :two_hearts:

1 Like

Changed the fear series to the nightmare series since I like that better and have better ideas for it :black_heart::sparkles:

submitted!!

1 Like

Redid!

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:

I’ve started drawing the shadowman/women piece :sparkles:

1 Like

Model was @Jenyfer_ep on Insta :sparkles: This was fun and helped me get out of my art block.

I made a bunch of versions because I was testing out lighting.

Which should I draw from next?

• Halloween Form :jack_o_lantern:
  • Nightmare Form :ghost:

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey I too have submitted a form
I have mentioned my forums account name :slightly_smiling_face:

i have insta tho but I left this one

1 Like

It’s so amazing!

1 Like

Thank you :sparkles: