Hallway Class Overlay

Hi, okay so i’ts pretty simple. I was just wondering if someone could find or create an overlay for the background below. Basically just the outline, I’d like the “inside” of the classroom to be blank if that makes sense. I’m willing to give credit, xx.

Hello @erica.stories, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

omg thank you so much!!! <3
would you like me to give you credit with your forum name or something different?

Sure. It’s the same as my IG :slight_smile:

1 Like

again, thank you sm! <333

@erica.stories @blue.moon.writes
Hi there, sorry to randomly show up out of nowhere, but I was wondering whether I could use the classroom entrance that you shared for my story? I was looking for this artwork and accidentally stumbled upon this thread.

And would it be okay for me to re-color the artwork as well?

If you let me use it that would be really awesome :smiley: and I will definitely credit both of your IG accounts in my story when the background displays despite the color being different than the one here, I was planning on using it for my story “Beauty in Melancholy” eps 4.

thank you & I look forward to your feedbacks :slight_smile:

I don’t mind :slight_smile:

yaay thank you so much! I’ll credit you for sure!

@erica.stories how about you? is it okay if i use it?
as you’re the one who shared the pic first… :frowning: