Hamilton Lovers

I think the title says it all. To everyone who loves Hamilton, this is for you. Talk about what your favorite song is. Who your favorite character is in Hamilton. Whether you’ve seen the original cast (if answer is yes, you are soooo lucky. I’ve only seen the traveling cast). Any rude comments is not allowed. If you are debating between which person is better in Hamilton, sure you can do it but no cursing, no snide remarks, and don’t get too out of hand. I’m talking about yelling in all caps. But other than that, supporting your favorite character is fine.

My favorite song is Yorktown. My favorite character is Lafayette. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i love Hamilton, the music is so amazing,

ny favorites are wait for it and hurricane

2 Likes

Yesssss. I love Wait for it. Hurricane’s a nice one too

1 Like

I love Hamilton!

1 Like

Awesome music!!

1 Like

I know like, every single word by heart. I also saw it!

1 Like

Lucky! I never saw it but the songs are awesome

1 Like

I’m praying that the they release the tape of the OBC performing it. Apparently it will take around 20 years which I actually cannot bear/wait for. And I can relate, I know every song by heart. I pride myself on guns and ships and non-stop. Righ now I’m listening to You’ll be back and it is amazing.

2 Likes

There was a bootleg illegal copy of the original cast going Hamilton. Part one is still there but part two was removed

“I was put in the wrong yiay, alexander candle scent”
idk why i said that,

1 Like

My history teacher keeps on quoting Hamilton

1 Like

It’s awesome! But…like the musical? Interesting. Not everything from there is historically correct tho

2 Likes

I know. He just is quoting lines in his normal speech. We are learning about medieval England

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.