Handling emotions and feelings

3 things for me…

TØP or any amazing music. (Btw to the whole twenty one pilots clique the new album is out and it’s amazing!!)

Writing and digital art. It’s great to express you and your feelings sometimes. Along with thinking about well, anything.

The forums kind of let me be me when it comes to my interests and everyone is so nice and I met great people here. :smile:

1 Like

MS Kate sounds like a good name for a ship, but I guess it’s too early to ship you. But I remember that you love bubble gum, so I better do not burst your bubble… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But seriously, social interaction might help, depends on it, sometimes it’s hard to find the right words to express what you mean, same with writing. Music is a healer, but I have been depressive for so long that sometimes it just will not touch me. Strange how you can be so over- sensitive and yet so numb at a time, but my numbness is not relaxing like standing in the center of a tornado, it’s more like being unable to do anything about your situation, chained and tortured.

1 Like

I know I’m not the only one. Today I felweird and lately I’ve been feeling really weird . Today was overwhelming . I was with my classmates and we were talking about things and suddenly I felt very bad and lonely. (N I’m not in my period) and I wanted to cry all of a n . I couldn’t breath. It was terrible . Does this happen to you too?

6 Likes

Yeah… ever since school started, my whole crew from last year split up. 2 people from there always hang out so I just feel like the third wheel.:confused:

1 Like

Yes I understand . I feeike thatretty often. I just hope this doesn’t last too much or gets worse.

1 Like

Awh girl I feel ya…well there is not much I can help you out with school…but I am trying to make a Bomb Chat

Maybe it will help you feel less lonely :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well… I feel lonely 24/7 all day, everyday even though I have many people with me and have many friends and people that I’m around that love me I just feel alone… Completely shut out from the world. But I like it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep :rose:

1 Like

Thanks for caring . It really helps .

2 Likes

Ya ofc! I understand how you are feeling

And that’s exactly why I come on the forums

2 Likes

Oh you lile it? I’m glad you do. I wish I liked it too :frowning:
Teach me your wayss
(Jk I know there are no ways because everyone is different )

1 Like

World needs more people lik you

You literally just made my day! :blush:

1 Like

Actually youdid that heheh

1 Like

I like to close people out , whenever I let someone in things happen so I just close everyone out

And most of the time I feel lonely but I already know how to deal with it

I have friends who I always talk to since we’re both in a cheer team so we talk alot

:rose:

1 Like

Omigod I love you already

Where have you been all my forums life?

1 Like

Hahah what did I do ?
I don’t visit forum often I guess

1 Like

Well basically I grew up at the age 7 and realized a lot of things about life. I’ve even had to been thrown in counseling for two years cos my parents didn’t know what do to with a child more mature than a teenager. Sometimes I hate it, where I feel like being alone sucks @$$. But I’m usually in that careless mode. My past completely numbed me from that. Losing so much, losing a best friend to cancer, losing family to death. Being sexually harassed at a young age, I learned a lot when I was younger and it so happened that I was able to understand and fill my mind with all tis knowledge at such a young age. I basically realized a lot of things by being alone and all the great aspects and all the pros and I feel like an adult. I act like one, sometimes I act stupid with my friends. But I am a very old soul. A 20 year old trapped in a 13 year old body. Way too mature for my age. And I get a lot of people who tell me that so I guess it’s true. I don’t know, I just understand more than most teens do and I get way more because of my experience. So that’s why I get emails from my classmates asking for help cos they know how matured I am and they know I can help. And I absolutely love helping people out who feel sad and depressed and want to hurt themself, because I have been through self harm, I’ve almost killed myself twice which I am NOT proud of and I promised myself not to do it ever again and I won’t and I just want to help others in anyway I can even if I don’t feel or get anything out of it.

5 Likes

I don’t know what to say. You are strong girl.

1 Like

Feel ya

Lost my brother, lost my cousin 5 years ago, lost 5 friends 2 moths ago, lost so many friends a month ago, lost someone I cared about so much this week, almost lost my little sister in surgery , almost lost my dad due to low blood pressure

And about 4 months ago I was sexually harassed but nothing ever happened since my parents thought it wasn’t and I still have to live by him so I mainly just shut everyone out and stay inside and be alone

Sometimes I just wanna die, I been going to depression for 4 years now this year will be 5 so I’m used to all this, I almost killed myself about 10 times, since I can’t kill myself I just start cutting but I stopped 3 months ago and now I’m back to my old habits

Ummm… Bye :rose:

1 Like