Happily Ever After Art Shop- CLOSED

Ok.

1 Like

Another member added! Internet’s been a little slow, if it doesn’t load correctly please let me know.

2 Likes

Hello
its been informed that u r thread hopping
it is a bit rude and mean to do that
if u cancel the request from all other shops and show me the prrof that u did
then only can i start on it :hugs::blush:

3 Likes

Hi, @KaroME!

I’ve been practicing a style that’s a little more realistic-looking. Would this work? If not, let me know, and I’ll be happy make a profile pic for you that’s almost exactly like the ones in my examples.

Outlined Version

Version Without Outlines

6 Likes

Thank you so much. It looks amazing. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

looks so so cute @juliewrites :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

juliewrites can i request something

2 Likes

Sure!

3 Likes

I’m so so sorry! I did see this, I’ve just been so busy, and whenever I wake up with so many notifications, I forget to reply to all of them, again, I know the deadline was 3 days ago, I’m so very sorry :persevere: If you still need the request, I’ll gladly accept it and get started on it rn! :pleading_face:

5 Likes

@rogueangelwrites’s simple edit examples have been updated!

3 Likes

Hello, @lxveriahhope. Did you still want to request?

3 Likes

Hey @juliewrites ! Can I request an Instagram highlight by @jenicreates ?

form <3

Theme ➠ Navy blue/dark blue color scheme & mystical dark blue background theme, like this.
Font ➠ Something long and lanky, with the lower case letters are shorter then the uppercase but are capitalized anyway, similar to this.
What are the topic names ➠ “My Stories” “Shoutouts/Reviews” “My Art” “My Shops” “Updates”
Deadline & password ➠ Somewhere between May and June, but there’s no official deadline. Password: I promise to follow the rules

3 Likes

Lmao, sorry i wasnt here to reply to this but yes if you could thatd be amazing thank you so much in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No problem! It’s midnight, I’ll get started and finished by tom :smile:

3 Likes

With Purple tint

I know, I know, you specifically ordered it all to be the same font as the previous one, and for only the “Paper Planes” to have the purple tint, but I thought this fit the theme and your request more, I don’t wish to offend you in any way, you are free to ask me to change it exactly as per your orders!

Just Black and White

3 Likes

Im so sorry i changed the name of my story last minute because it was taken already. So if you could change it to ‘Welcome To Burning Thoughts’ thatd be amazing. Im sorry again :walking_man:t4:

2 Likes

Oh,

2 Likes

Im sorry again, if its to much trouble you dont have to! While i was looking through instagram i saw that someone else really famous had the name paper planes for their story :sweat_smile::walking_man:t4:. I dont wanna look like a copycat

2 Likes

I know, I saw, that’s exactly why I wasn’t surprised, it’s by Lina Sofia, I’m a huge fan myself! :wink: Anyway, I don’t mind, I was just surprised you didn’t know about this!

3 Likes

I dont know lmao, ive just been really focused on writing and excluding myself away from other people so I can do so. I did remember vaguely seeing it around tho smfh i should’ve went with my gut

2 Likes