Happy 4th of July!🎉

I wish you guys the best! Too bad coronavirus made this July the worst. I am sad because there won’t be fireworks and the usual fair where I live. Stay safe guys & don’t forget to wear masks!
Hearing what you guys are doing will make me feel much better since I know you guys are having fun. :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Anyways, try to make this July the best you can ever wish for! :partying_face:

Question:
What are you guys planning to do this 4th of July?

My mother is doing a special dinner and that is pretty much all. :joy:

:anifireworks:

7 Likes

It’s my parents 22th anniversary

3 Likes

nothing because i don’t care about holidays :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Congratulations my parents aniversary is On Valentine’s Day! :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

My mom is gonna cook some food on the grill. I’m excited :eyes:

4th of July is just another day for me as I’m english. But in England some pubs are re opening and social distancing has reduced from 2m to 1+m.

2 Likes

Yessss :joy::purple_heart: My mom too

1 Like

Same here, because I’m from the Netherlands… :wink:

2 Likes

Work work work. Hope the entire community has a fantastic holiday no matter location :heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy 4th of July to you as well! Like you said, the park where fireworks are usually held aren’t happening. But I am having a party and I invited my cousins and my aunt and uncle! Everything is going to be outside and it’s going to so much fun.

1 Like

I’m Late :pleading_face:. But Anyways Happy 4th of July :partying_face: :heart: !! I hope you have a Great day :kissing_heart: :heart: !

1 Like

You too hon! Have fun! :party_time:

Ty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:. you too

1 Like

for me, the 4th of July has already passed. also, I’m Australian so I don’t even celebrate the 4th of July so… here’s what I did that day:

• got out of bed
  • watched one of my favourite shows (it’s called White Collar)
  • ate breakfast
  • continued watching that show
  • ate dinner
  • watched the show even more
  • went to bed

:joy: sounds like an eventful day to me

2 Likes

Nice hon! I had to do chores! :pleading_face:

awwwwww poor you :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.