Happy Africa Day!

Happy Africa day to all my Africans out there ! (Even though it was yesterday)

:algeria: :angola: :benin: :botswana: :burkina_faso: :burundi: :cape_verde: :cameroon: :central_african_republic: :chad: :comoros: :congo_kinshasa: :congo_brazzaville: :cote_divoire: :djibouti: :egypt: :equatorial_guinea: :eritrea: :swaziland: :ethiopia: :gabon: :gambia: :ghana: :guinea: :guinea_bissau: :kenya: :lesotho: :liberia: :libya: :madagascar: :malawi: :mali: :mauritania: :mauritius: :morocco: :mozambique: :namibia: :niger: :nigeria: :rwanda: :sao_tome_principe: :senegal: :seychelles: :sierra_leone: :somalia: :south_africa: :south_sudan: :sudan: :tanzania: :togo: :tunisia: :uganda: :zambia: :zimbabwe:

Comment your flag bellow๐Ÿฅบ

You better give some appreciation, it took me so long to put all 54 beautiful flags up there, in alphabetical order

6 Likes

Happy Africa Day! :sunglasses: :bahamas:

3 Likes

Happy African day @_hxxd @lanafrazer_episode

Well Iโ€™m Asian :india: from India but Iโ€™m glad to share this day with you so once again happy African day to u :slight_smile:

2 Likes

U too!! I hope youโ€™re enjoying your day and stay safe! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank youโค๏ธ Have a good day๐Ÿ˜˜

2 Likes

Yeah Iโ€™m safe and sound and stayed inside my house from almost 2 months. Iโ€™ll hope youโ€™re safe too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You too๐Ÿ˜, what you exactly do today.

2 Likes

There isnโ€™t really anything specific to do in Africa day, itโ€™s just to celebrate the success of the African Unity (OAU or AU) In the fight against apartheid and colonialism

2 Likes

Oh thatโ€™s great.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.