Happy B-day Patrick!

Happy Birthday, @Problematic_Patrick!

this was supposed to be bigger

My paragraph

Patrick, you legit are a queen. I can’t believe you’re 19 dskljdslkgjl! You’re so kind, caring, very very dirty, loving, hilarious, and artistic! Thank you for pming me when I’m down, I really appreciate it <3. We first met at your art shop thread Iwasprettyweird at that time lmao, but you were able to make art for others no matter what, and that’s very kind of you <3 I love how dirty you are and you tryna steal Leslie and my man, so I will call the police but ilysm. Happy birthday Patrick!
This is my gift for you, sorry if you don’t like it

Sierra's paragraph

@lvqbrl:
hiya thicky nicky ! :grin: HAPPY MF BIRTHDAY BITCH. ur so wholesome & beautiful & funny & i love you soooo much patricia. deadass everytime the chat, you always checked up on me & ur funny & dirty as FUCK but we’d deadass be so boring without you probs. :sob: hbd patriqq!! :sparkling_heart::heartbeat::two_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::cupid: i’ll try to get you a sugar daddy :sparkles:

Neptune's paragraph

@Neptune:
hey… do i know you?
oh right, you’re that one loser who’s annoying as hell but still makes everything better.
seriously, forums would never be the same without you. ilysm, patricia. even your annoying attitude and yOu nOt tElliNg mE yOu’re gAy jUst bEcAuse yOu don’T tRust pLanEts. i’ll post my edit for you soon. you’re hilarious and so thoughtful and in general, just an amazing person. :revolving_hearts: happy birthday, patrick. ily even though you can be an idiot sometimes… no, all the time. :partying_face::unamused::sneezing_face::heart:

-nameera

Tags

@keiji, @xetic, @eilyk, @sofia2, @minnehaaa, @Turtle_Cat

18 Likes

Happy birthday :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I don’t know you that well, but enough to say that you are a positive sunshine! You are helpful, honest and kind​:heart::heart::heart::heart: You are skilled and talented!! Have the happiest birthday ever :birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

Ayeee @Problematic_Patrick HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY

I didn’t have enough time to make u smth so expect smth else soon aight :relieved::wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday bestieeeee, you’re one of my closest, dirtiest friends on here, and the first person I ever talked to on here BAHAHAHA :joy: I love you so much, and I can’t believe you’re 19 already! :triumph::raised_back_of_hand:t4::sparkles::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday father Patrick :two_hearts::heart::star_struck: first you were my brother but now you’re my holy father :slightly_smiling_face: thank you so much for being one of my supporters and motivation/inspiration for editing. You’re definitely one of the best people, you’re kind, talented, generous, and funny. I also keep forgetting and your pfp reminded me to make an edit with a Squidward nose :rofl: Happy Scorpio season too :smirk::facepunch:t4: love youuuu :heart::heart::heart: @Problematic_Patrick also I’m going to make you a new edit soon :sweat_smile::dizzy:

2 Likes

Omg happy birthday @Problematic_Patrick :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Pat!!
Hope you have an amazing, iconic day cuz you are the most iconic person on the forums. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Ly! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

1 Like

I wasn’t invited but you know I’m still the life of this party, happy birthday! :dancer:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Patrick!! :balloon:

1 Like

@epi.milkyway thank u bb and it’s bootiful wtf ily and ofc I’ll always be hereeee :pleading_face:

@lvqbrl ty ty :sneezing_face: plz get a hot daddy bean but don’t die plz thank. Must protecc u :pensive::raised_hand:

@neptune ew don’t wish me a happy birthday planets are bad luck jk ily and ty ho I know u so long now omg :sneezing_face:

@Moon_dream thank you!! :relaxed:

@Turtle_Cat ty tortoise ily talented legend ur so nice istg :pleading_face:

@minnehaaa thank u Elimination queen ur ikonik and ily :smirk:

@keiji thank u daughter WTFFF :pleading_face: and yes wtf don’t forget squidward :triumph: ily

@Forever1201 thank you hun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@sofia2 thank you queen ily ur literally an iconic legend wtf bye. :heart_eyes:

@lanafrazer.episode thank you Lana you’re so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Epi_Info ew ur not invited I’M KIDDING LMAO ur iconic you better stay :pleading_face:

@Hijiko thank you!! :relaxed:

10 Likes

Iconic? Tell me something I don’t know, and obviously I’ll stay. free drinks and plus I’m lonely, oh so very lonely first party in months man… shit really hit the fan…:pensive:

1 Like

mood, oof :pensive::raised_hand:

1 Like

Happy birthday and I think I’ll be going on another break tomorrow thank you

1 Like

Hope you have a chocolate cake

1 Like

HBD BITCH IM SORRY I DIDNT GET TO EDIT U ANYTHING BUT ILYSFM N YOUURE ALWAYS GON B MY #1 FAGGET MWUAH NNN IM SO HAPPY WE FRIENDS CUS YOURE THE BEST N YOU MAKE ME LAUGH N YOU ALWAYS KEEP MY SECRETS N I CAN TRUST YOU W EVERYTHING N I LOVE YO ASS FOR THAT OMG UR 19 BYE EW UR SO OLD I LUV YOU HO :pleading_face::heart: @Problematic_Patrick

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, you were great on Spongebob love your work

3 Likes

@Problematic_Patrick Happy birthday! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

happy birthday

1 Like