Happy birthday Aillile!

oooooo can i come over and watch them too i will fly from australia to america for shrek

3 Likes

Who wouldn’t?

3 Likes

hehehe yesss we can share my birthday cake XD

2 Likes

ima jumping on a plane now lol

2 Likes

Buy me a ticket, LOL.

3 Likes

I got really weirded out by the scene in one of the movies with like 100 babies…

Birthdays are… Cool… You’re a cool person!

(Lol, trying not to be off-topic :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

lmao thank you again! it is very difficult to not go off topic :joy:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN

@Shuka

Hope your birthday is spectacular because you definitely deserve it! Wish ya da best!! :partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts: thank you babes ~

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Shuka :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

ive run out of new ways to say thank you so…
EnormousRegularClam-size_restricted

3 Likes

Happy B-Day! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

thanks lovely ~

1 Like

@Shuka Happy birthday girl I have never talked to you and I really hope it will change soon I would love to know you more :sunflower::sunflower::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

1 Like

Thank you ~

1 Like

Mention not … enjoy your birthday :rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

happy bday

1 Like

Thank you unknown person ~

Happy Birthday to you @Shuka , enjoy your wonderful day :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Thanks ~

1 Like